Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,501 members, 7,908,403 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:42 AM

PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG (2296 Views)

Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations / Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG by ceo247frolic(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2016
The Shade Room posted this (1) photo and asked people to name it. Black Americans who didn't know what it was started making derogatory remarks aboiut the food, some calling it shit, others calling it smelly, etc. Trust our Naija people, you don't mess with Naija food and culture. Nigerians have been giving it to them on IG.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-nigerians-and-black-americans.html

cc lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG by ceo247frolic(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG by osaslord500(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Still reporting live from Mobil fikling station live in Maryland Lagos,

We talking fuel here some people are arguing nonsense
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG by Paulpenny(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Meehn the shiit you posted is too tiny
I can't read it
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG by khukhi(f): 2:03am On Jul 27, 2016
Is anyone suprised that the guy said Egusi looks like puke....really...it took me 4 years to taste it cause of the way it looks. After tasting i...which i only did cause i helped prepare it then...i never looked back ..but i still cant eat more than 2-3 spoons of the actual stew...its not easy on the eyes guys unless u grew up eating it. NOT TO TALK OF DRO SOUP...
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG by teesugar(f): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2016
khukhi:
Is anyone suprised that the guy said Egusi looks like puke....really...it took me 4 years to taste it cause of the way it looks. After tasting i...which i only did cause i helped prepare it then...i never looked back ..but i still cant eat more than 2-3 spoons of the actual stew...its not easy on the eyes guys unless u grew up eating it. NOT TO TALK OF DRO SOUP...
are you nigerian?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Buy Live Chicken In Ibadan? / Skimmed Milk Powder For Sale(25kg)!!!low Fat / We Are Here To Give You The Best, Organic Pure COCOA, Organic Pure Honey & ZOBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.