Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Anti-preaching Bill: El-rufai Will Die - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-preaching Bill: El-rufai Will Die - Apostle Johnson Suleman (783 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-preaching Bill: El-rufai Will Die - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ridwan1821: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2016
– Apostle Johnson Suleman has maintained that El-Rufai will die
– El-Rufai has also asked the man of God to tell him the day he will die
-El-Rufai is seeking a law that will ban preaching in the state unless such a preacher obtains permission from the government.

Nasir El-Rufai’s troubles are far from over as Apostle Johnson Suleman has once again predicted that the Kaduna state governor will die if he fails to drop the anti-preaching bill he is proposing.
El-Rufai is seeking a law that will ban preaching in the state unless such a preacher obtains permission from the government.
The bill has been termed anti-Christian in some quarters with several Christian clergymen speaking against the bill.

But in an attempt to give the bill a non-anti-Christian face, the governor yesterday, April 5 said a new deadly Islamic group Gausiyya that may be worse than the Boko Haram sect is emerging in Kaduna state.
Recall that Apostle Suleman had in a recent message warned the governor not to pass the ‘license for preaching in Kaduna State’ into law or he would die.
But in a new video message seen by Daily post, the preacher described the governor as ‘Herod of Kaduna’ adding that he had no apology over his earlier prophecy.
“His days are numbered. It has started with slap, watch out for what will happen. I am not a rabble rouser, neither am I running my mouth. In the 1999 constitution, chapter four under the fundamental human rights, section 38; it says that: every one has the freedom of thoughts, conscience and opinion and they are very free to exercise their religion either in a community, in public or in private. In public means putting the speaker anywhere.
“That means he is going against the nation. He is going against the constitution. The Herod said he did it in Abuja and nothing happened. He entered a Christian community in Kaduna and demolished the place and nothing happened. If I be a man of God, the Herod of Kaduna will die,” he warned.
El-Rufai has also asked the man of God to tell him the day he will die.
https://www.naij.com/789922-el-rufai-herod-kaduna-will-die-apostle-johnson-suleman.html?source=index_main

Re: Anti-preaching Bill: El-rufai Will Die - Apostle Johnson Suleman by aare07(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2016
In a long run, we would all die. The best thing is to be JUST.

#istandwithel-rufai
#istandforjustice
Re: Anti-preaching Bill: El-rufai Will Die - Apostle Johnson Suleman by minifuworld: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2016
yeye dey smell who no go die?
Re: Anti-preaching Bill: El-rufai Will Die - Apostle Johnson Suleman by okezed: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2016
He is making more foe than friend
Re: Anti-preaching Bill: El-rufai Will Die - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ridwan1821: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2016
aare07:
In a long run, we would all die. The best thing is to be JUST.

#istandwithel-rufai
#istandforjustice
WAGBAYII
I stand with El-Rufai.. Nobody can take his life except ALLAH.. This religious bill is not anti-christian.. Assuming we have this bill in Nigeria b4 d formation of Boko-Haram, there would have been nothing like Boko-haram.

cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Anti-preaching Bill: El-rufai Will Die - Apostle Johnson Suleman by lawydewy(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Every man on earth days are numbered. Anybody can die at anytime. If you want to show true prophecy tell us the day and time he will die.

They Kaduna people know the truth that any violence in Kaduna is as result of hate preaching.
The Christians are once that will benefit most in the bill. They have many sets which preaches different ideologies but Christians preach wealth acquisition,become rich with less faith.

No tribal violence in Kaduna,all are religious hate preaching
Re: Anti-preaching Bill: El-rufai Will Die - Apostle Johnson Suleman by utenwuson: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
because he is God? Christians too like noise, always shouting holy ghost fire, d world wiil be a better place if my pastor leaves d devil for once and preach salvation n submission unto God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Sin, Is Ready To Wash. / Photo Of British Muslim Kept In A Cage By Dad Because Of Her “un-islamic” Lifest / Get Ready For Jesus’s Second Coming, Kumuyi Tells Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.