Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady (41844 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Is Pregnant With Their Third Child / Singer Flavour On Daddy Duties With Second Daughter, Sophia [PICS] / Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by damola311: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
2face go become learner soon

1 Like

Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Benbisco(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Well, whatever rocks his boat & makes him happy.

But wait o, how are we sure it is his baby?
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by George2016(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oga Flavour,

I am celebrating with your family.

Baby welcome.
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Peacefulgold(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Chai! This dude sha....please, someone should tell him to leave Chidimma alone for me cause i won't take any of this from him o

Btw, why are babes like this? How come they're not bothered he's the father of all Nation embarassed angry undecided
Hmmm....father of all nation for ur mouth .....if he come ur side now,u go still join mother of all nation.
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by ebusbaba10: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dat is d way he wants to live his life, so let him enjoy it 2 d fullest. Best of luck 2 him smiley
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Beremx(f): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lilimax:
Nwanne, odikwa egwu! smiley
Uwa umu nwanyi, uwa ntoor!!! shocked
nne it's getting too much. Does he not have plans for marriage? hiaa!!
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Terror666(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
The Bible even said it..... Go and multiple...

End time crew u guys are dulling ohhh
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by dejakif: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
lies... the baby is for his manager.

1 Like

Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by cruzita(f): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
father Abraham have many sons!!!many sons of father Abraham
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Lilimax(f): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:
nne it's getting too much. Does he not have plans for marriage? hiaa!!
I kept asking the same question. Maybe , they are copying Oyibo people. undecided
Morality has gone to the dogs in the life of most Nigerians celebs. embarassed
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Dyt(f): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hehehehehe

Some people are learners oo
Oya baby mama start counting

I refuse, reject to be used,reused and recycle
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by banme1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Flavor. Change ur stage name to dickson. Or pvssyson.
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Adedayo97(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Wetin b my own wth chidima....any way na way....
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
I find this extremely hard to believe. Most likely bloggers playing mischief.
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by udeme67(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nigeria Celebrity will never change with pikin here and there
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by DeviIhimself: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:
just saw it on his instagram page.

Flavour abeg nwayo nwayo. haba!!
Choi! shocked Beremx commenting on celebrity section
ike politics agwugwo i ?

@ topic flavor na my mentor because we both believe in forking as many pucccy as we can grin
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by FlyoruB: 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Isn't it better that he's breaking the news himself, rather than to allow the bad-belle Aproko bloggers to sensationalize it to generate traffic? Abeg make Una free the guy, after all he's more than capable of catering for the his children.

1 Like

Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Jerkins(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
[b][/b]like father like son. D child will grow up to become a universal cheerful sp3rm giver.
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Tobium1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
He can't afford a condom. Shame!!
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Ifyjuli25(f): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op is not his child... It his managers child cece something... Stop causing uproar
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Beremx(f): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
DeviIhimself:

Choi! shocked Beremx commenting on celebrity section
ike politics agwugwo i ?

@ topic flavor na my mentor because we both believe in forking as many pucccy as we can grin
Why are you disturbing my mentions? iji kwa ahu? I have been posting comments on celebrity sections since i joined nairaland. No be today i start.

abeg free me and stop harassing me with your mentions.
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Ifyjuli25(f): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Jerkins post=44459830][b][/b]like father like son. D child will grow up to become a universal cheerful sp3rm giver. [/quote not his child... ]it's ceebenjis
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Baroba(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lilimax:
I kept asking the same question. Maybe , they are copying Oyibo people. undecided
Morality has gone to the dogs in the life of most Nigerians celebs. embarassed

In Igbo land its actually considered a taboo what this man is doing, fathering kids left right and centre.. Flavour is one irresponsible fellow..
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Lilimax(f): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Baroba:

In Igbo land its actually considered a taboo what this man is doing, fathering kids left right and centre.. Flavour is one irresponsible fellow..
Look as if they're copying their mentor 2face embarassed
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by DeviIhimself: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:
Why are you disturbing my mentions? iji kwa ahu? I have been posting comments on celebrity sections since i joined nairaland. No be today i start.

abeg free me and stop harassing me with your mentions.
yes ma cheesy
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Toks1979: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Having kids from differents woman will atleast enable him have time for his career and save him much stress from family palava , that is the koko
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by janway(f): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
na chidinma son
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by FuckTheMod: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ana banner right now grin

Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by macaranta(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Tubaba flavor want to take your title...; D
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by deeptechcool(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
In as much as Flavour is not a muslim hausa man, he should 'go ye into the world and multiply'. HOES AND HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE.
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by chigoizie7(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
flokii:
nawa o..

so na 'babymama' be d new trend

na that chidinma I just pity

Lolz, no worry, chidinma will be the Annie idibia of flavour.

He will marry chidinma and they will live happily ever after.

Chidinma is just reversing her womb for now, she will eventually get hers, I guess not outside wedluck.
Re: Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oh! So chidinma has finally put 2 bed?...Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show / Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.