Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:48 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? (4328 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by steppin: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Good decision but those pills mess up hormones attimes.
None of them is 100% OK. It's either you use it or face the single mother stigma ie if the man refuses to get married.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
If I got you pregnant, I'd marry you but be damn sure the baby's mine otherwise I'll divorce you straightaway. I won't get anyone pregnant in the first place though cos I'm not going to have sex casually. Peradventure I do, it means I love you to the extent of marrying you. I'm not being self-righteous but my believe is that you shouldn't have sex with someone you can't marry or someone who is not proposing marriage to you.

In short sha, if I have sex with you and get you pregnant, it means I love you and I'm sliding a ring down your finger ASAP.

Guys! Take responsibility for your actions!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
steppin:

None of them is 100% OK. It's either you use it or face the single mother stigma ie if the man refuses to get married.
Hmmm...how about NO SEX?
Truth is most men dont care about the girl they're presently dating.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:
If I got you pregnant, I'd marry you but be damn sure the baby's mine otherwise I'll divorce you straightaway. I won't get anyone pregnant in the first place though cos I'm not going to have sex casually. Peradventure I do, it means I love you to the extent of marrying you. I'm not being self-righteous but my believe is that you shouldn't have sex with someone you can't marry or someone who is not proposing marriage to you.

In short sha, if I have sex with you and get you pregnant, it means I love you and I'm sliding a ring down your finger ASAP.

Guys! Take responsibility for your actions!!!

Can we get married now
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:
,I just found out that my cousin is pregnant and that the guy isnt marrying. I'm angry and though I know she's also to be blamed but it isnt right.
About four decades ago,it was if you get a girl pregnant you MUST marry her.Now we hear stuffs like "I will take care of my child but I cant marry you". What the fvck happened to taking responsibility?
Guys,why would you have sex with a girl you wont marry if she gets pregnant? Now the guy is saying he cant because he has already promised to marry a girl in india.The India based supposed fiancee called my cousin,threatened to kill her if she dared reap where she didnt sow. My cousin knows nothing about her and has resigned to her fate of being a frigging BABY MAMA.
Ladies,why wont you allow your man take care of his mess?
She's going to have the baby by september,we are disappointed but 'nwunne wu nwunne shaa ihe owula mekwe' .
So guys will you marry a girl you got pregnant,if not why?
Matured comments please.

Of course, I would marry her if I'm truly in love with her. But these days, there are lots of girls who are desperate for marriage and think the best way to nail a guy is to get pregnant for him.

Had to avoid this chick who wanted me at all cost and also not to use protection on her so that she could conceive but was so disappointed that i didn't fall for her trap. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Can we get married now

cheesy hehehehe cheesy Let me gather something first so that our lives would be comfortable after marriage cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:

cheesy hehehehe cheesy Let me gather something first so that our lives would be comfortable after marriage cheesy
Be fast!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Maxi112: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Creamish:
My friend had that ish too... Now she has an adorable daughter. Bros is near MIA. undecided

Irresponsibility amongst some men seems to be the order of the day. Don't start what you cannot finish. I give kudos to the ladies who decided against aborting the pregnancies of these irresponsible men. It's a tough but wise decision which def serves as a learning point for them.
abort ke?

abortion is never an option bro... girls should be careful with the kind of guys dey open there legs for
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
DeeTus:
Of course, I would marry her if I'm truly in love with her. But these days, there are lots of girls who are desperate for marriage and think the best way to nail a guy is to get pregnant for him.

Had to avoid this chick who wanted me at all cost and also not to use protection on her so that she could conceive but was so disappointed that i didn't fall for her trap. grin
Forgive my poking but do you love the girl you are dating presently?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Be fast!

I'm racking my brain and working my àss off. Very soon MiLady, very soon.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Forgive my poking but do you love the girl you are dating presently?
I'm not dating anyone currently. Just looking for a right girl to marry.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:

I'm racking my brain and working my àss off. Very soon MiLady, very soon.
LOL OK!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
DeeTus:
I'm not dating anyone currently. Just looking for a right girl to marry.
Ok
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Creamish:
My friend had that ish too... Now she has an adorable daughter. Bros is near MIA. undecided

Irresponsibility amongst some men seems to be the order of the day. Don't start what you cannot finish. I give kudos to the ladies who decided against aborting the pregnancies of these irresponsible men. It's a tough but wise decision which def serves as a learning point for them.

The men only are not to blame. Whatever happened to protection? Our women should be cautious nao, for fuçk sake, they'll be the ones moving around with protruded bellies.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Maxi112: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:
Men ruining women's future since 930BC. Believe me no sex is better.
madam this is vise vaser
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
madam this is vise vaser
Ok
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by torqque7(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
For me it depends on the girl who got pregnant, if she is my main girl(the one I love)then I'll gladly marry her,but if its a side chick that mistakenly got pregnant then sorry,I'll take full responsibility for the baby but no marriage.. The truth is that some women are wicked and evil,I have seen situations where a girl that everyone knew she was a bad person got pregnant for a guy and was trying to trap him,so knowing fully well the kind of person she is will u advice him to marry her if he was ur brother?take note people make costly mistakes that even cost them their lives so no one is above mistakes so don't even say he should av tot of it before going into her without protection,besides condoms are not 100% reliable self,have u seen being Mary Jane?in a situation where a girl would get ur sperm without ur knowledge and gets herself pregnant and tells u the condom broke inside her,would you say the guy must marry her so it can be said he is responsible? Bottom line is every situation is unique and that is what we have to consider before taking life changing decisions.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Lsofdk(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:
Lsofdk and smellymouth,come and tell me why
@the bolded, are you concluding we won't grin
to your question i will get married to any lady i impregnate reason being i wouldn't have intercourse *with a lady i can't picture the future with* without protection. besides any guy who can cum in there should be able to handle the outcome
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

LOL
OK!

Yeah, but you still haven't told me why you're not feeling today.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Creamish(f): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:

The men only are not to blame. Whatever happened to protection? Our women should be cautious nao, for fuçk sake, they'll be the ones moving around with protruded bellies.

No one is blaming the men alone. I said in my post that the choice to keep the child serves as a learning point for the ladies involved. This means both have a share in the lessons learnt. It would be irresponsible of the women if she aborts. So since she has decided to keep it, the irresponsible person here is the man who deserts her.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Creamish(f): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
abort ke?

abortion is never an option bro... girls should be careful with the kind of guys dey open there legs for

True. Even tho' the use of condoms is not 100% sure proof, it's still a safer & saner option.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Creamish:

No one is blaming the men alone. I said in my post that the choice to keep the child serves as a learning point for the ladies involved. This means both have a share in the lessons learnt. It would be irresponsible of the women if she aborts. So since she has decided to keep it, the irresponsible person here is the man who deserts her.

Well, it's all good. Don't wanna drag this further.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin Is good to be a baby mama nah. That s whatsup in town now grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Maxi112: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Creamish:

True. Even tho' the use of condoms is not 100% sure proof, it's still a safer & saner option.
what then are u saying??

don't tell me u r encouraging no sex till marriage?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Creamish(f): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
what then are u saying??

don't tell me u r encouraging no sex till marriage?

Moral lesson of every Baby Mama story which has no gold-digging intention/background- Always Use Protection. Abstinence is also a good option for those who can wait.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Phikom(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Hmmm...why do I find it difficult to believe you?
lol..still on ma stance...cos I can't sleep around with any randy lady without some deep form of connection or chemistry between us...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by halfricanadian(f): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
if he doesnt want to marry i born give him pikin if he rejects baby

I take responsibility mehn bt till death he shd nt find any child o dats just me

I wont stop u from doing ur thing bt my own always is dont come bck looking for me shii i dont look back for nothing

later i marry nd giv d child a good life

Will never make my life hard undecided never!.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Maxi112: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Creamish:

Moral lesson of every Baby Mama story which has no gold-digging intention/background- Always Use Protection. Abstinence is also a good option for those who can wait.
I agree with u
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Parpor(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Me dah is searching for who wil carry our(me and her's) baby,ds 1 is here not wantin to take responsibility.
Anyway erryone wt sia own mentality cry
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by dreadguy61(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
I will definitely take full responsibility provided she's someone I want to spend The rest of my life with, and provided I have a source of income so that I can give them a comfortable life.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Olasco93: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
steppin:

... My father would say, date someone you can marry. So that when push comes to shove, you'll do the right thing.
Very correct.
It's better to date or be going out with someone you know you can Marry now or in the future when the need arise.
But these days, some people do things out of Convenience and leave Necessity and Importance aside which are the Principal things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) / Must See As Ebony Maintain That Her Boobs Will Never Sag No Matter Her Age(photo / First Time To Have S3x With My Boyfriend His D**K Is Big — NIGERIAN Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.