Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) (28639 Views)

Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) by edwife(f): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
byvan03:
Edwife my hair is super kinky, without treatment I might need a metal comb for it cheesy .

Lol, there are products for that dear. I like the girl's hair,it looks nice.Don't worry,you will never know until you try.Just take the plunge and see how it goes.For wigs you can go for short one,they don't disturb.
Re: Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) by edwife(f): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Francisca4:
WHATS YOUR HAIR LENGTH, AND CAN YOU SHARE THE STYLING TIPS, AM ALSO ROCKING MY NATURAL HAIR THOUGH IT IS STILL SHORT. THE STYLE HAVE DONE WITH THEM ARE FRO, FINGER CURLS AND WASH AND GO.

EbonyCy:

Pls start the thread asap cos I just got rid of my relaxed hair yesterday...am starting afresh wanna go natural

I am quite busy for the moment but I will tag y'all when i start. For now keep doing what you are doing,read on it and use every products recommended for it. It's quite expensive in the beginning but with time,you will get use to it and your hair will be softer by the day. Use everything with coconut oil/coconut moisturiser....
Re: Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) by PrettyGaby(f): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
ladypearl45:
it hard to maintain such hair
Not as difficult as you make it sound. I have been natural since 2014 and loving it.
Re: Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thank God for my fiance, i can't appreciate any artificial material added to a woman's hair no matter how beautiful people may say it looks.

#saynotoartificialhair
Re: Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) by Ishaq717(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Nice tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display / Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.