Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,389 members, 7,881,407 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt (6039 Views)

Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yes! I knw I am 100prcnt guilty of this!
Ladies luv mini/short skirts, yes we luk smart, lovely, adorable nd delicious (lol) in it.
Bt the problem is, wen we r walkin wit dis hot skirts nd we c guys comin towards us or we c pple lukin @us or pple gathered sumwhr we start using style to pull it down grin grin lyk duurr ure wearing a short skirt, so wat magic do u want to perform, hw is it suppose 2get longer grin so y pullin it down.

Girls get wahala aswr, u we're comfortable wearing it out of us house, bt gettin 2d street u bcum uncomfortable suddenly, nd u strt pushing it down every seconds nd walking fastly grin guys eh..dey wil nau kukuma divert all der attention on u asif dey knw u arnt comfortable nd dey want to worsen evritin fr u cheesy smh
And its nt asif we ladies wunt stil wear those short skirts anoda day ooo grin grin *phhhwwwww* such stress
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Free101(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please my crush keep wearing your mini skirt and killing them boys with your sexy legs.
(if you have dem sexy legs be that o)
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door whats wrong with you angry
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Rushtec(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
LADIES WAHALA THO
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Maxi112: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
congratulation! the drugs i prescribe for u is really working, I can see that

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Akkord4gov: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ladies are the problems of themselves and even the world entirely

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by demzylahot(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Girls on short skirts be crossing everywhere if they are sitting in d midst of guys
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by KingRex1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Yes! I knw I am 100prcnt guilty of this!
Ladies luv mini/short skirts, yes we luk smart, lovely, adorable nd delicious (lol) in it.
Bt the problem is, wen we r walkin wit dis hot skirts nd we c guys comin towards us or we c pple lukin @us or pple gathered sumwhr we start using style to pull it down grin grin lyk duurr ure wearing a short skirt, so wat magic do u want to perform, hw is it suppose 2get longer grin so y pullin it down.

Girls get wahala aswr, u we're comfortable wearing it out of us house, bt gettin 2d street u bcum uncomfortable suddenly, nd u strt pushing it down every seconds nd walking fastly grin guys eh..dey wil nau kukuma divert all der attention on u asif dey knw u arnt comfortable nd dey want to worsen evritin fr u cheesy smh
And its nt asif we ladies wunt stil wear those short skirts anoda day ooo grin grin *phhhwwwww* such stress

Lool.. Mini causing wahala since 900bc
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Julietcutie(f): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
lol m so guilty of did ... tongue can't stop tho not like I get uncomfortable its jus DAT d skirt just like going up beyond normal level lol
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by VictorRomanov: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol m so guilty of did ... tongue can't stop tho not like I get uncomfortable its jus DAT d skirt just like going up beyond normal level lol

So mini skirt get normal level?
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by TheInsideman: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Julietcutie:

shocked
I dunno belive...
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by SmellingAnus(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2016
The irony of everything is that most men will prevent their wives/babes from wearing such but they will be admiring those on such minis... Anyway, who ever I marry must dress hot for me... Not necessarily minis... Even short gowns would be accepted by me...
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Afrok(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Team skirt over trousers... it makes everything easier for the parties involved (female and male) kiss
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Afrok(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Julietcutie:
hmmm... maybe u've got heavy-duty at the back shocked, that kind of heavy-duty knows how to make the skirt unstable and unrest kiss
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by grad2012(f): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2016
Zceesneh:
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door whats wrong with you angry
grin this is serious lols
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by ba7man(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2016
Mini skirts...... a celibate man's worst enemy.
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by demzylahot(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2016
team flared skirt
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2016
That's why I love my neighbor, Jessy baby funrae funrae , she no send any baga! Give her litu attention and she'll then roll that maddening waist for you. Go follow u laff sef. I love that gal and her kind ah swear down... The irony of the matter is she no dey do every dikc en harry... just free spirited like that grin
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by 100Cents: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
But why are women like this ?

Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Julietcutie(f): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Afrok:
hmmm... maybe u've got heavy-duty at the back shocked, that kind of heavy-duty knows how to make the skirt unstable and unrest kiss
m jus moderate lol
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Julietcutie(f): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
VictorRomanov:

So mini skirt get normal level?
yes na
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by firstking01(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
The irony of everything is that most men will prevent their wives/babes from wearing such but they will be admiring those on such minis... Anyway, who ever I marry must dress hot for me... Not necessarily minis... Even short gowns would be accepted by me...
hope you'd be able to withstand the heat when men star running after your wifecheesy
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by VictorRomanov: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Julietcutie:

yes na

And where is the normal level?
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by CaroLyner(f): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
yes.theres beauty in modesty.
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by SmellingAnus(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
hope you'd be able to withstand the heat when men star running after your wifecheesy
it gives a satisfactory feeling that what you have is also wanted by another person so you play your cards well... Even pregnant women are being chased by other men....
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by firstking01(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
it gives a satisfactory feeling that what you have is also wanted by another person so you play your cards well... Even pregnant women are being chased by other men....
wow, dnt tell me you'd be comfortable seeing other men chasing your wife shocked
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by opineflu(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
some of dem wan adjust skirt wey already dey darn short...
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Doubleagent008(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Afrok:
Team skirt over trousers... it makes everything easier for the parties involved (female and male) kiss
i like where your head is at.
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Doubleagent008(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
I am a part of the society that believes that " every action and inaction has consequences". If you can't bear the consequence don't do it. Mini, thong, skirt, anything. Your choice your cross.
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by geni340(f): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
i dont like skirts, mini or 'minu'
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by ClassCaptain(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
geni340:
i dont like skirts, mini or 'minu'

jesus is lord.

This your cannavaros will cover for every default about your dressing,, haha... Kasa
Re: Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt by Afrok(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Doubleagent008:
i like where your head is at.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. / Pussy Enlargement Gone Wrong (not So Graphic Pictures) / Curvy Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter With Her Revealing Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.