Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,932 members, 7,935,955 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS (29926 Views)

Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by suteco16: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Here is my SIGNATURE for the resignation of buhari!!!
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by mynd1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Arrant nonsense angry
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by defash8: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
NANS is just ranting, they are toothless dog.
Buhari not talking to Nigeria is a sign of lack of leadership, he should not be reminded on the need to resign as Petroleum Minister & probably as President as it seems to have .no idea of what to do regarding fuel & power. Nigerians are really suffering & his silence is not helping matter.
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by opineflu(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
The polity is heating up
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Raziii(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
phlemzy:
NANS need not give unnecessary deadline, because the day will come and go. Kachikwu has told you he's no magician. The May date he initially set has been adjusted to April, and he's doing as much possible to alleviate the hardship of the scarcity. Parents are feeling the hardship way more than students, so the threat is uncalled for.
'parents are feeling the hardship more than students, so the threat is uncalled for'...hehehe! God pls we need you now than ever before!!!
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by MrEverest(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Greatest Nigerian Students, I wholeheartedly, morally, spiritually & vocally support you in this noble cause of fighting for the downtrodden. It is heartbreaking that some Nigerians, due to partisanship, parochialism, bigotry, nepotism etc have decided to suffer in silence! Others otherwise known as the zombies have even gone to the bizarre extent of supporting whatever the dullard says or does irrespective of how stvpid, myopic, irresponsible or loathsome it is, the zombies will still find a way to twist, turn & manipulate it in order to justify it! Nigerians are really suffering both the innocent ones & zombies alike, please, for the sake of the former, we hope that your effort no matter how little, would go a long way in gingering other Nigerians to take their destiny in their hands & fight for their rights!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by blackpanda: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
BossWike:

League of zombies

Stop abusing people. Or dont u have home training
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by gentleheart1(f): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
I think workers need to protest too.

I don't want to write about what I experienced yesterday and today, I am so disappointed in Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by TheSociopath(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
They are now giving ultimatum that aligns with Kachikwu's proposed date of fuel scarcity eradication. NANS my foot. They should better shut the fúck up

1 Like

Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Tonyosas101(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
BossWike:

Zombie, go school u no gree!

Now, this is what they are saying, if fuel no de yafuyafu for everywhere for Naija before the next two days, ur god, the dullard of Daura should resign or they will occupy the whole street of Nigeria... I hope u get it now?
Dund*
lolx, y u day para 4 me nah? I only ask a question but cum 2 think of it, do u think u nd ur goons can occupy d whole strt of 9ja bcus d wise ones r busy hustling

1 Like

Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Kelly2713(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
am here to read only comment

Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by nkemjacob2(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
So this is the time our waste full NANS want to talk. After cosing d people pain, death, stress, loss of finance. Dis is time u decided to wake up from ur slumber... We re not properly represented in dis country by d senators.
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by snoopdg(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Would have taken the message serious sadly it came from the NANS, IPAD wing, what has nans in general done for the good of Nigerian students only to come here and demand what they can't ask saraki from pmb.

A Yoruba proverb says" ti iya nla ba gbeni sanle, kekere aatun ma fi eni she ako "meaning when the fat/big woman floors one in a fight, the small woman too makes a mockery of one. The fuel issues has given nans the guts to rants against the FG. What the NLC and TUC cannot demand.

Shambolic NANS.

Nigeria will stand tall I believe, term my opinion anyhow,
The wind will blow it away. Such nonsensical from nans won't move a paper.
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by abimic(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Who are these ones, better return to the classrooms where u belong and fight for students right. When activists and recognized movements speak and demonstrate rallies, then u can contribute your quota not now, moreover, the threat holds no water, Who takes NANS serious? What happens if it goes the other way, would you tell students to stay away from school? Abeg, make NLC show joor!
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by tivta(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Someone criticized me for calling the president out for not being a good minister, saying that it is minister of state for petroleum that should be held responsible...

@wallade are you now saying that Nigerian students don't know what you know or are you the 3 year old who doesn't know that the minister of petroleum is the overall person in charge of the petroleum industry...
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
If na south south/south east, these boys don collect money to do this press conference. Its a sponsored hatchet job coming from looters whose ambition is to bring down Buhari's government. Their latest plan is to use gullible students. They have failed.
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by danxzy: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
YES YES YES I REALLY REALLY SUPPORT NANS
LET THEM CHALLENGE THE PETROLEUM MINISTER
HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE IN CHARGE OF 2 OFFICE
ITS UNFAIR,THIS IS NOT THE CHANGE WE EXPECT
HOW CAN THE YOUTHS GET JOB IF EVERY BODY
IN GOVT OFFICE BE IN CHARGE OF TWO OFFICE?

NANS MOVE ON WITH MY 100% SUPPORT
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by lizliz: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
#occupyNigeria#
#BuhariResign#
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by grandstar(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
The problem now is two fold: The scarcity of petrol and a bigger problem which is a scarcity of forex.

There is no forex for the private marketers to import fuel bec ause someone had the original idea to peg the currency at a very unrealistic rate.

The best thing to do now is to allow the naira to float and find its real value and fully deregulate the trade in petrol and kerosense. Only then will this nightmare stop.

Unfortunately, I dont think this will happen. What we will see are stop gap measures. This nightmare will be on and off for a very long time

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Sike(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
I support the nans
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Ahmeduana(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
BossWike:
Great one!
NANS must rise up to its challenges!!

In the days of IBB and Abacha, NANS was a major institution that mounted pressure on the govt. We need them now more than ever before!

Bleep Buhari, bleep NLC
LETS WAIT FOR THEIR NORTHERN COUNTERPART TO HEAR THEIR OUT OF THE WORLD VIEW OR STAND ABOUT THE ECONOMIC AND FUEL CRISIS, BEFORE MY PEOPLE FOR YORUBA LAND DON TALK AM SAY ôrö wérê eyân ni kàn lö nmâ dà yàtô WHICH MEANS THAT a mad person always present different and strange view! OVER TO THE ZOMBIES.
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Mboi: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
tmel2:
National Association of Negotiable Student or what you call yourself, you better face your studies and create ways off bettering the life of students across the country. You are only an association of leaders who don't care about the welfare of students but personal gains. Get rid of corruption within NANS and stop this rant
See fools display
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
BossWike:

Zombie, go school u no gree!

Now, this is what they are saying, if fuel no de yafuyafu for everywhere for Naija before the next two days, ur god, the dullard of Daura should resign or they will occupy the whole street of Nigeria... I hope u get it now?
Dund*
If he no resign nko?
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Rexnegro(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
SleekMallam:
After they've seen ships loaded with fuel from Pakistan in our ports. What where they doing since? observing?
You dey mind The fools? if in 48hrs now fuel dey e go come be like say ba because they talk fuel con dey. useless Nans
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by ransomed: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
If you like make noise from now till 2019, Baba will not "settle" the way GEJ used to.
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by walegee(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
just2okworld:

lol,unilorin students dem grin
They just agreed to increments in the tfare
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Realist2: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nice one NANS ZoneB.
Where is Nigeria Labour Congress( NLC ) and Trade Union Congress (TUC) when you need them ?.
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by spafu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Tonyosas101:
And if he doesn't?
Your suffering continues unabated, 100 fold.
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
NANS showing that the education system has failed Nigerian students.

This ultimatum shows their lack of understanding of government and what it means to be a minister.

Every minister represents the president, so to tell the president to resign from a ministry is akin to telling him to delete that ministry..
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by iyerikan12: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Seconded, bcoz he dissapointed Nigerians for now.
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
says the youth wing of pdp
Re: Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
BossWike:

Zombie, the current hike in fuel price is affecting a great deal of Nigeria students. Go to our various campuses and see how transport fare has skyrocketed.

Be reasonable once in your life time. Don't be an NgeneUkwenu!

ayee o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.