Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,359 members, 7,920,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:38 AM

Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! (688 Views)

Please Web Expert In The House Tell Me If This Design Is Okay For A Home Page / Please Look At My Newly Designed Site And Tell Me What You Feel. / Okay Okay Its An Old Topic Called Rss Feeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by smartsoft(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
so wetin you wan talk now

Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by yawatide(f): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
1) Looks good, but as always, I would love to see the web version
2) Where have I seen those 2 girls before? hmmmm tongue
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by remoranger(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
@yawa
Implying? grin grin
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by bug24(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2009
OMG !!! those gurlz are heredictarically (grama) ugly. shocked shocked

Nize design brov. we await the html version
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by WebMonk(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2009
I love the idea of the image of the phone browsing the mobile version of the site (If that's what you intended). but doesn't it feel repetitive? Browsing on your phone to send SMS - just joking

all in all, a neat design. like yawa said, awaiting the HTML version,
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by TechPros(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2009
@ yawa
what do u mean by
yawa-ti-de:

2) Where have I seen those 2 girls before? hmmmm tongue
timmy used it on his site and am also planning to use the same image too when the need arise. so. . .
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by yawatide(f): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2009
timmy used it on his site and am also planning to use the same image too when the need arise. so. . .

My point exactly tongue

Nothing wrong with it per se. It is just that I have seen those 2 girls on here, on sites for review, at least once every 3 or so months. In other words, aren't there any other twins, assuming the site calls for twins?

I have actually seen adverts of sites on TV that have used the same images I have used, so again, nothing wrong with that. All I am saying, in a subtle manner anyways, is find another set of twins. I mean, if these twins (assuming they are really twins wink) knew how many naija sites are using them, I think they will start demanding for royalty grin
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by OmniPotens(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2009
Even Smartsoft himself has used in on more than two of his concepts before this one. I think and believe a change of those twins is really needed as lots of folks are using them every now and then for their designs.
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by bug24(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2009
I wish i culd locate these twins and teach em to make money from ppl like smartsoft, we go reach agreement, dem go pay me 40% of wateva we make ppl like him pay tru their nostrils. grin
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by TechPros(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by smartsoft(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2009
@potens, na only this website oo the old and now this d new version. here is the old version www.smsnaija.com i went  to gettyimages and i search for african girls. that's my keyword.
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by OmniPotens(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2009
Yeah bro. I got it well. Now that most people are using the same picture, I wonder what will be the fate of viewers. They'd always say the same thing we said here "these girls again?" But it is a nice concept anyway. Keep it up.
Re: Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One! by ice4real: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2009
by the time smartsoft start to dey pay those girlz him go stop to dey use am.meanwhile nice design.

(1) (Reply)

Review Www.westcodelimited.com / I Want To Make Changes To My Forum But I Cant / Call The World Free With Yahoo Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.