Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! (1394 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by onila(f): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
those Nigerian women are so sexy

they are so glamorous, unique and act foreign with a razz Naija mix

I happened to attend a Nigerian womans halfcast baby birthday in Naija once

it was so cool
all the Nigerian women married to white men bouncing in and showing off with their half cast children

the naija women all looked glamorous, big weaves and crazy make up like black american women

it was awesome

the half cast kids hanging out with each other grin
Re: I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by cruzita(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
undecided what are you waiting for?
Re: I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by onila(f): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:
undecided what are you waiting for?
Re: I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by cruzita(f): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
onila:
hey what?don't take it personal oo
Re: I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Crazy weave an make up like Afro American women!!!
I don't wear either angry

Half cast
You mean multi racial multi cultural
Re: I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by achinaboy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
ssstupid post,

1 Like

Re: I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
try to get mature.. you're more than 5 years on nairaland. but with every year no difference showing you're growing or maturing... c'mon onila! stop disappointing..
Re: I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by onila(f): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2016
booqee:
try to get mature.. you're more than 5 years on nairaland. but with every year no difference showing you're growing or maturing... c'mon onila! stop disappointing..
first understand the thread and the kind of experience i have before judging

just because u never came out of surulere n only went owambe parties does not make u better
Re: I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by onila(f): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
achinaboy:
ssstupid post,
mind ur business, thank you
Re: I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by achinaboy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
onila:
mind ur business, thank you
well
Re: I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
onila:
first understand the thread and the kind of experience i have before judging

just because u never came out of surulere n only went owambe parties does not make u better
lol

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly / Tell The Most Outrageous Reason You Ever Gave Or Was Given For A Breakup / Share Your Funniest/scariest Exam Hall Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.