Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,123 members, 7,890,757 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls (445 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Why Is It That When You Are Successful Girls Will Not Leave You Alone / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by marvelck: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Take the case of Wizkid vs Linda Ikeji. Maybe its cos she's a successful blogger, that's why he's attacking her. Most guys are like that. They don't like seeing their girls or any other girl becoming more successful than them. They usually feel the girl is trying to compete or belittle them with her wealth or success. Guys learn to appreciate your girls. Stop hating. Support and encourage your girls to be hardworking and successful.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by donholy28(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
wizkid is attacking Linda because she drew first blood...she started it
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by dharay99: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mumu 0p,
Linda qet money pass Wizshyt abi.
#mtcheeeeew.
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by 100Cents: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
You mean Wizkid is beefing Linda because Linda is his girlfriend ?

LindA is the troublemaker..
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by Rapmoney(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op, you have made your point to look childish by using Wizkid and Linda Ikeji as case study!!! I don't see any reason why a young ambitious man should be hating on successful ladies. Only irresponsible kids would do that. For me, I like successful ladies; I detest idle women!

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
OP stop saying what you don't know.. Linda started the whole feud by doing ofofo inside that small boy's matter- using his stories to make money.. and point of correction, Linda ain't a girl,, she's an old woman

and besides,, using "Linda and Wizzy feud" as the body of your topic makes no sense undecided
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by 100Cents: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rapmoney:
Op, you have made your point to look childish by using Wizkid and Linda Ikeji as case study!!! I don't see any reason why a young ambitious man should be hating on successful ladies. Only irresponsible kids would do that. For me, I like successful ladies; I detest idle women!

One could be idle because of lack of jobs.

Worse off are lazy people who would see what they ought to do but refuse to do it.
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jealousy, Envy? Abeg I don pass that level. BTW, that Wizkid -Linda eg no make brain jarey
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by DLondonboiy: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
oga op be dey make sense before until u call wizkid n Linda name...
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by ItzTun3chi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
My bae is more intelligent and successful than me and i ain't got beef with that.btw;op recieve sense IJN angry for mentioninq Baba Nla
Re: Why Most Guys Are Always Jealous Of Successful Girls by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
The ones you think are jealous aren't actually jealous, they just feel threatened by them.

(1) (Reply)

Your Parents Are Nigerians To The Core If They Did This To You / Use A Song To Describe Your Relationship Atm / Drake Acknowledges Wizkid While Promoting NEW ALBUM “ VIEWS ”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.