Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (44005 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by cocoberry(f): 12:44am On Apr 07, 2016
U come late joor, I have on behalf of u and Op... go soon collect am. How much be dollar again 360*200= 72000... I go soon get alert na God-win!

Strahovski1. No dull me o

chigoizie7:
Who be that guy wey de find who him go transfer $200 to?

I fit collect am on his behalf.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

Man you know you are starting to reek of BS? She is not foreign. I'm definitely not a member of #TeamForeignGirls so you can shove that coz that's where you are going. Wait first, dem dey pay una?
You are a darling. And, happy bday in arrears.

May you know happiness all the days of your life.

BTW, you truly deserve that shade as bday present.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by olosk(m): 3:47am On Apr 07, 2016
missbronze:
You are a darling. And, happy bday in arrears.

May you know happiness all the days of your life.

BTW, you truly deserve that shade as bday present.
Babe. Are dat gf dt bought him the gift? If yes is ur answer to the question. U need to dump his sori ass now cos DT Nigga no trust you at all
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by chigoizie7(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2016
Persephenee:
grin

Lol

For dis kind economy person go de do shakara with $200.

Even if I am well loaded, I go still collect am add to my own, 72 no be beans, Ee fit buy me a bag of rice and it's condiments wey go last me a whole year.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by chigoizie7(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2016
cocoberry:
U come late joor, I have on behalf of u and Op... go soon collect am. How much be dollar again 360*200= 72000... I go soon get alert na God-win!

Strahovski1. No dull me o

I no wan insult the Indian man now, make I see alert 1st, den I go tell am my mind.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lol

For dis kind economy person go de do shakara with $200.

Even if I am well loaded, I go still collect am add to my own, 72 no be beans, Ee fit buy me a bag of rice and it's condiments wey go last me a whole year.
Ego bu nto ndu smiley
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Not real btw cool
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by chigoizie7(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Persephenee:

Ego bu nto ndu smiley

Nne, iji ya, ooo onye na amaro uru ego bara na dis life na akogheri akogheri.

Nya wetagodi di ego 1st ka mjide, den amaraziem ihe mga agwa nya bu Ewu hausa.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Nne, iji ya, ooo onye na amaro uru ego bara na dis life na akogheri akogheri.

Nya wetagodi di ego 1st ka mjide, den amaraziem ihe mga agwa nya bu Ewu hausa.
Nwa I di go du bad! wink
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by chigoizie7(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2016
Persephenee:

Nwa I di go du bad! wink

Lolz,

Ginwa digodi wuuuu!!!!
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lolz,
Ginwa digodi wuuuu!!!!
And fanwa na-ako tuuuu!!! Anyi magodu ife anyi lu...by that way wink
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by lodscott(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:
Yeah, so today is my bday. And I was waiting for my gf to arrive so I can rant and blast her for not wishing me hbd since morning.

She just came back about an hour ago and wished me a happy birthday with this cool gift. She knows I like glasses/shades alot as it's the major part of my sense of fashion. She got this Lacoste from MrPrice Mall @ 12k for me. I hope she is not into something that's not legit.

really,what's next? "see what am eating for breakfast", "see what I just pooped in the toilet"
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by chigoizie7(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2016
Persephenee:

And fanwa na-ako tuuuu!!!
Anyi magodu ife anyi lu...by that way wink

Lolz, nwanne, ima ife aluuu.

Mana watch a, idi sharp.

Imana men enwere time na taiwan.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lolz, nwanne, ima ife aluuu.

Mana watch a, idi sharp.

Imana men enwere time na taiwan.
Choi! cheesy
Oh mpa ka I bugodu sef grin
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Leriebloom(f): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2016
She got you a gift and all you can think of is if she isnt into something legit smh

3 Likes

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by chigoizie7(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Persephenee:

Choi! cheesy
Oh mpa ka I bugodu sef grin

Lolz,

Nne ka mgbajebe go di 1st, b4 Ndi mgbu a, achoba chi fa na aka fa, ha ga enye query.

Amam na udo di na ur side. Ngwa gbado anya
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2016
This thing? 12K?

Are you a welder?

1 Like

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by franklin92: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Dope!
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Marley01(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2016
If you don't trust her, pass her to me. I like shades too, I could use some free purchase and delivery. Lol
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Reeberry: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2016
jopretty:
Sometimes we ladies save for months to get our men beautiful stuffs, I'm sure that's what she did. Don't think otherwise.
Save for months to get your men beautiful things?

How much do you think it cost worth saving for months?
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by MadCow1: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:
Yeah, so today is my bday. And I was waiting for my gf to arrive so I can rant and blast her for not wishing me hbd since morning.

She just came back about an hour ago and wished me a happy birthday with this cool gift. She knows I like glasses/shades alot as it's the major part of my sense of fashion. She got this Lacoste from MrPrice Mall @ 12k for me. I hope she is not into something that's not legit.

Like collecting from Peter, Paul and Jude to serve BoiledHead?
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by kaykay010(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2016
Looks fake though.... D packaging ain't like lacoste..

2 Likes

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

She either lied to you it's 12k, but it cost a bit more. Or they are simply chinko's!!!
Original sunglasses for 12k? HMMMMM
NB - The finishing on the case, looks so fake. The glasses look so fake. Don't stare at the sun wearing them o, no UV protection on this FAKES!!! She loves you so much and got you a bootleg. The love you have for her, is probably FAKE!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by loomer: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Our girlfriends buy boxers of #120, we go say them too stingy, them buy glasses of #12000, we go dey suspect dem of being illegal.

Men!!!!!!! Na wetin we want self?

1 Like

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by macaranta(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2016
She doesn't buy..you complain she buys...you complain

Smh

2 Likes

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by popcykaylah(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2016
She tried but its fake..

2 Likes

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3573433_tmp12329201604061650461965882941_jpegb1c457e151014b976064741ff0c63ea7

The Painful part is that it is even Fake.. cry cry cry

#Break up with her.. angry

fake or not. She still got something and not every smart guys can differentiate an original product from fake. Enter phone section

I hope girls that feels its a guys thing to always spend change their ways. Some girls are just so self centered

2 Likes

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.