Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nomoreloss Was A Selfless Person- OJB Jezreel Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nomoreloss Was A Selfless Person- OJB Jezreel Reveals (604 Views)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nomoreloss Was A Selfless Person- OJB Jezreel Reveals by nhop: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
OJB Jezreel talked about late Nigerian singer, Nomoreloss, in a recent interview with Encomium Weekly.

The producer said,

“There are some people if they tell you they are going to die, you will say no, it is not possible. So, I was completely in shock, I turned off my phones immediately for like a day or two. I didn’t want people to get in touch with me because I didn’t want to break the news that Nomoreloss was dead.

Nomoreloss was a very selfless and happy man. He had a way of stirring you up. He was a selfless person. he would do anything for anybody. Even if it warrants removing his eyes, he wouldn’t raise any objection. He was a very selfless person.”

I don’t think you will find two people who are down to earth and want to help genuinely with no strings attached like Nomoreloss,”

Before the singer’s death, he helped OJB raised over $100,000 for the producer’s kidney surgery.

http://nexthop.com.ng/nomoreloss-selfless-person-ojb-jezreel-reveals/

Re: Nomoreloss Was A Selfless Person- OJB Jezreel Reveals by Chanchit: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
I thought I saw "selfish" I for fear. Anyway RIP bro.
Re: Nomoreloss Was A Selfless Person- OJB Jezreel Reveals by halfricanadian(f): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
I always admire selfless people

Pray God makes me one cry cry

They are amazing people

Tank God for his life
Re: Nomoreloss Was A Selfless Person- OJB Jezreel Reveals by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Nomoreloss / Which Among This Men Is separating The Fight? / Singer Flavour Shares Throwback Photo Of Himself From 1988

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.