Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,280 members, 7,887,815 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG (26616 Views)

No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu / No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / Al-Makura: Salary Cut, No Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by otokx(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Its 180 naira per litre in the petrol station in Port Harcourt, looks like an increase of 10 naira per day is in vogue.
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by hemphem: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2016
yeye government
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by eph12(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2016
birmingham04:
. Mr Bill Gate whom do you think that cannot afford it if it is sell for 1000 per litre? Is everybody in your family is reach? I hate someone with pride. If you are not satisfied with this change you can relocate to moon or pluto that is where rich people like you live.
You're satisfied with this change already? Some people are really born to suffer. There's nothing anyone can do about it. cry

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Park well jor, you must enjoy your change wella ijn amen.
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by bilazego(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
blackpanda:

Gej didnt have any foresight. How can u remove subsidy when there are no structures on ground, comatose refineries and pms was selling at an all time high in international market. That doesnt make sense. Govt is able to remove it now because concerted efforts have been made to provide enabling structures.

People reason out of hatred, which structure has APC put on before this proposed removal of subsidy. we had expected that apc would have crashed d price of PMS to below #40 per litre as campaigned.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by hemphem: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2016
yeye government, watching in 3D
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by ArodewilliamsT: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2016
birmingham04:
. Mr Bill Gate whom do you think that cannot afford it if it is sell for 1000 per litre? Is everybody in your family is reach? I hate someone with pride. If you are not satisfied with this change you can relocate to moon or pluto that is where rich people like you live.

Oga go siddon. You almajiris osunites and zombies brought the dulllard-general into power thinking you are punishing the SS/SE when they advised. Now that you've poisoned yourself, you think we'll gnash our teeth with you. All my family members are protected against poverty.

You zombies will gnash your teeth and I'll enjoy it. Apologies to every 5%er out there who are in pains. But zombies? To hell with them! I pray this economic situation send them into extinction! They brought the pains on themselves.

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by christinie(f): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Today you remove tomorrow you endorse. Confused party.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by emi14: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
I thought APC have argued for years that there was nothing like subsidy? Thank God I'm not a poor man. Even if fuel is N500/ litre, I can still afford it. The poor chanji zombies in Osun should gnash their teeth. Their cries are music to my ears.

grin grin

Are you speaking from your conscience? Those people from Osun are not human beings? What will gain from their misfortunes?If your name is in Forbes what about those around you? If man where God!! Am really scared of your self-centered soul.
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by Presyyy(f): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Fuel is #1500 in my area. Soon, a sachet of water would be twenty naira. If that one happen eh, I go just chatter enough leakage dey store for house.At least, that one might be #10...LOL. Does P.M.B not want a second tenure? What kind of daftness is he rendering to the problems at hand? God, please come to our aid

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by Donshemzy1234: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2016
nonsense govt. we almost die charging our stuff.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by christinie(f): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2016
They occupied the streets then like reptiles but now they support the same cause because it's from 'infallible' Buhari.

Hypocritical APC zombies.

99100:

... but similar move from GEJ govt was for a bad cause ..
abi ? hence the protest from the same APC back then. hmm.. hypocrisy of the highest order if u ask me.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:
This was exactly what I thought when I saw the news on Nairaland fp.

I wonder who these people spreading these fake news are. The gang-up by a section of the media against this government is just appalling.
What is this one saying? 179million naijerians less you are calling this govt USELESS.

may this buhari policy affect your life forever

5 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by Martinezbaba: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2016
grin
westlius:
Naija is movin to d era of donkeys, camels and horses for transportation.

A P C Change

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by ArodewilliamsT: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2016
emi14:

Are you speaking from your conscience? Those people from Osun are not human beings? What will gain from their misfortunes?If your name is in Forbes what about those around you? If man where God!! Am really scared of your self-centered soul.

To hell with you sanctimonous oafs. If men were God, you zombies would have killed 5%ers like us for not voting the Zombie-General. This hardship is God fighting for the 5%ers who give 12 million votes to prevent the Dullard from taking power. Why should we pity you zombies

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by OLADD: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2016
RALPHOW:

You and I knows that every decision took by that regime has CORRUPTION in its background.

Shut it up, you mischief maker. Who told you Buhari cum APC's policies and decisions are not corruption laden. By the time God begins to punish you and Buhari, it would have been better if both of you weren't born.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by senatorbayor(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by bright007(f): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
RALPHOW:

You and I knows that every decision took by that regime has CORRUPTION in its background.
how do you know that "every" decision taken by the last administration has an underlying corruption?
what about this administration?
if only you can open your eyes and wash off the zombie mentality in you, you will see it that this present regime has broken numerous negative records and is still doing so today.

The hoarding of dollars currently by the CBN and all those in APC including Buharry's immediate family for financial gains is corruption magnified.
Many other corruption cases will definitely come to limelight when this administration is ousted out of power.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by olujastro: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2016
It's very unfortunate that Nigerians are acting unlearned. Having read to the 3rd page, I realized no one noticed d headline was misleading and totally different from the story. Everyone is just busy bashing the FG on removing subsidy.
The govt has always said it works with price modulation; whatever it saved from selling petrol above the Estimated Open Market Price, it keeps in an escrow account to use it for subsidy when oil price/petrol price rises.
I've noticed that Vanguard has set out to mislead gullible Nigerians who don't read enough to comprehend. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Presyyy:
Fuel is #1500 in my area. Soon, a sachet of water would be twenty naira. If that one happen eh, I go just chatter enough leakage dey store for house.At least, that one might be #10...LOL. Does P.M.B not want a second tenure? What kind of daftness is he rendering to the problems at hand? God, please come to our aid
aunty you can lie

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by onyxo76(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
I thought APC have argued for years that there was nothing like subsidy? Thank God I'm not a poor man. Even if fuel is N500/ litre, I can still afford it. The poor chanji zombies in Osun should gnash their teeth. Their cries are music to my ears.

grin grin
so those of us in osun state are worthless human beings abi? because we cannot afford to buy fuel at 500/litre...na only osun state apc dey?
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

grin grin

That's not fair , wetin osun people do u.

Are u saying that osun state is the nations poverty capital.?
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by castrokins(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2016
May It Not Be Well With Buhari, APC, Tinubu And Everyone Who Protested Against GEJ's Decision To Remove Subsidy Few Years Ago.

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by emi14: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

To hell with you sanctimonous oafs. If men were God, you zombies would have killed 5%ers like us for not voting the Zombie-General. This hardship is God fighting for the 5%ers who give 12 million votes to prevent the Dullard from taking power. Why should we pity you zombies

My friend you are a wicked and heartless beast. I am not a politician neither do I support any form of marginalization. Am a south easterner. However, Osun people are not the cause of your misery. You might be rich but you have neither joy nor happiness. Your in bondage of fragile peace. Get life.
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by walozanga(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=blackpanda post=44476307]

You shld read before commenting. Its not only about you, rather how to move this country forward. Stop being selfish![/quote

you are the one being unrealistic, the guy said the truth, go and check the meaning of the word 'selfish' before u use it
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by Lilimax(f): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2016
kaeforum:

That's not fair , wetin osun people do u.

Are u saying that osun state is the nations poverty capital.?
I tire for him o smiley
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by onyxo76(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
LOL, doesnt make sense spending that much on petrol, simply use the diesel generator only. Diesel is just 125 naira per litre and can power everything, not the noisy petrol generators.
bros i think it will make economic sense having a car which uses diesel as a stand by ride at home.
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by Glorealluv(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
dokunbam:
Source

I believe their decision is for a good cause and to rid the sector of corruption
U pple r zombie indeed who av no sense of humor or particular direction. So u bliv dia decision is 4 a gud cause nw nd u pple r dere crying nd wailing wen GEJ rmvd dis same tin.
Nigeria will only change wen we youths stop beign zombies nd psycophants, wen we learn 2 say d truth wen it needs 2 b said without minding whose ox is gored
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by makazona(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
otokx:
170 per litre pump price in Port Harcourt.

N170 is good nah. Neighbouring Bayelsa is N200
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by walozanga(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2016
emi14:

Story! Wat Eva a man sow, he shal rip
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2016
99100:

... but similar move from GEJ govt was for a bad cause ..
abi ? hence the protest from the same APC back then. hmm.. hypocrisy of the highest order if u ask me.
Yeye dey smell.

It was a good decision...problem was Nigerians....not politicians....Nigerians only saw that they were no longer paying N65 per liter...it was now N140 per liter.....hence the street protests.

I won't be surprised if people don't come out on the streets to protest...should fuel price go up...because let's be honest...Nigerians want to buy cheap fuel....whether there is money to pay for it or not.
Re: No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
otokx:
170 per litre pump price in Port Harcourt.
. It is 250-300 per litre pump price here in Ijebu-Jesa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Suspends Senator Ovie Omo-Agege For 90 Days Over Election Reordering / Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare / Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.