Stats: 3,173,633 members, 7,889,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

A New Era - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A New Era (327 Views)

Lol..Warn This Dog For This Lady In This Rat,Snake,Monkey Era / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media? / Gambia: Breaking News: “the New Era Of Gambia Is Here At Last.” (2) (3) (4)

A New Era by Doctorfitz: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Honestly I would have cared less about writing on this,but a program I listened to 2day by one efe and olivia on metro fm stirred me up...Recently all that has been buzzing around my ear is "pressure on women","women stigmatization","societal negativity on women"bla bla bla...
There's this perception that its a man's world but I totally disagree,women commit more havoc than men pls quote me on that..There are successful women out there,very independent,beautiful etc,buh its unfortunate our women feel "Society" makes them do this or do that...abeg who be society? Society is you and I,matter of fact women are mostly pressured or mocked by their fellow women..
Please if u have self esteem issues jst try to solve it.."people would take u the way u present urself"..I'll always say it anywhere in d world men are fragile hearted women are stronger than they give themselves credit and are deep hearted dnt ef with em...
What I'm saying in essence is women live ur life, get married or dnt get married buh dnt blame men or society or any1 4 ur misfortune or mistakes,life is full of it.society is u,its dat woman at d supermarket, d lady @ d filling station.ur girlfriend u bought asoebi 2geda with...they'l talk its normal dnt let it bother u,jst do wats right in Gods sight....
I dnt hear about d victimization of the MALE child or societal pressure on the MALE CHILD or u think they dnt face issues too? dats a topic 4 anoda day...

Cc;seun,lalasticlala

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise! Know This About Germs (pathogens) - Newsphases / Visit Store Sell Good Tools / Need A Bulksms Website?