Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

Puff Daddy Embraced Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Puff Daddy Embraced Islam (8026 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / Mr. Bean Has Embraced Islam / Sister-in-law Of Former British PM Details On How She Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Abuzola(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
There has been rumour in and around the community that Puff daddy had accepted Islam, if anyone have the details please post it
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by ayusman16(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2009
Really? Is it d same way Michael Jackson accepted Islam?
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by sleek29(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2009
i'm not surprised at all, all these people never knew Christ, they just love the fact that islam allows them four women on earth and 72 in heaven. cool
and puffy loves em.

1 Like

Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Nezan(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2009
sleek29:

i'm not surprised at all, all these people never knew Christ, they just love the fact that islam allows them four women on earth and 72 in heaven. cool
and puffy loves em.

P-Diddy was never a christian, he was a wordly man with so much appetite for women, I believe that is where he rightly belongs.
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by GEW: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2009
only a 22yrs old like abusola will rejoice p didy becomes a mole. dont worry u guys fit his sleeping with everything in skirt lifestyle and drugs
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Abuzola(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
When will you people stop displaying your rage on Islam. Is it a crime that Allah led you astray? Ha
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by noblegas2(m): 3:09am On Aug 18, 2009
Actually i dont know of puff daddy but i know of LOON, also a former bad Boy Rapper

check dis Link for more

http://thedeenshow.com/
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by SeanT21(f): 4:39am On Aug 18, 2009
WHO CARES!!!
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by noblegas2(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2009
SeanT21:

WHO CARES!!!

I care!!! it feels good seeing a bad boy transformin to a Good boy, Stop hatin
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by muhsin(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
Wish Loon all the best.
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Nezan(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
muhsin:

Wish Loon do not degenerate to a suicide bomber
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by muhsin(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
@Nezan,

Is this your new hobby, inserting words you want to say in one's quote?

Please get matured and quit doing that. It's not a work of a sensible man.

Thanks
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Nezan(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2009
muhsin:

@Nezan,

Is this your new hobby, inserting words you want to say in one's quote?

Please get matured and quit doing that. It's not a work of a sensible man.
Thanks
How sensible are you?
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Abuzola(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2009
Nezan is just big for nothing, he claim to have children and wife but the way he converse display his moronic virtue. I don't doubt if he washes his wife bra and pant and plates at home. Lmao.
Ogbeni calm down, the truth is bitter so don't try to reprise back. Hehehehe
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Nezan(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Nezan is just big for nothing, he claim to have children and wife but the way he converse display his moronic virtue. I don't doubt if he washes his wife bra and pant and plates at home. Lmao. Ogbeni calm down, the truth is bitter so don't try to reprise back. Hehehehe
What if I do help my wife with domestic chores? Do you think am a muslim that is taught to degrade women? I love my family and can do anything for them my boy, moreover, I am not a polygamist grin tongue
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by muhsin(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
Nezan:

How sensible are you?

Does that deserve my (or any) response? I think not.
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Nezan(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2009
@ muhsin: then stop refering to people are insensible.
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Nezan(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
@ muhsin: then stop refering to people as insensible.
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Abuzola(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2009
@nezan- the bible says women should not speak in church, this is the most greatest humiliation. What a christianity
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Nezan(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

@nezan- the bible says women should not speak in church, this is the most greatest humiliation. What a christianity
No, the greatest humiliation you can give to your wife is to beat her, which your religion islam sanctions.

1 Like

Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by olabowale(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2009
@Nezan: I for example, follow the pattern of Prophet Muhammad (AS). Contrary to what you read from Osisi and the worldwide orientalists (the mutamushrikuun), the authentic ahadith explains "beat your her (your wife) lightly." It is to be expected that not every man have the ability or wants to beat his woman. And not every man is stronger than his wife. I for example is not overtly stronger than the very much younger Zainab. And those leepa men who married oroobo women could not be stronger as to assume that fighting her will be a cakewalk.

Now that leaves us with the men who are obviously stronger and may be willing to beat their wives. Allah cautioned that they should be beaten lightly and do not "damage her", as not to leave any mark!

Now, in the Quran, we see where a man, a prophet promised to beat his wife, or whipped her 100 lashes! The reason for that was that the woman seemes to disbelieve in God's way as the husband prophet was point out to her. That prophet was before Muhammad (AS), and before Jesus son of Mary (AS). That prophet was Job (AS), who made that promise to whip his wife 100 lashes, when he gets well from his illness.

Now read and learn: Job said "when I get well, I will whip you 100 lashes." The conditions are getting well and whipping. As a prophet, that was part of his message, hope, patience, belief, fulfilling commitments. His Lord, Allah the Almighty then made him well and instructed him how to carry out his promise of whipping his wife 100 lashes. He was to gather up 100 blades of grass. Bundle them together and gently touch his wife with them. That is the fulfillment.

The wisdom behind this is tat apart from making that threat and fulfilling it in the most honored way, not damaging his wife, will he beat her lightly,she knows that she has done something displeasing to him, and he has shown his anger or displeasure as humanely as possible!

Zainab, when I am angry with her, I tell myself to stop, then demand that we both have a time out. I do not hit a woman, and neither do I verbally abuse her. yet, there are better qualitied men in Islam.

My example was Muhammad (AS), ten Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, and Ali, and those of Muslim men who are kind to their wives. Nezan, do you have any prophetic or disciple or apostle who is your example. Obviously a man who is not married cant show you how to behave to your wife. A man who is not a father cant show you how to raise children. A man who cant have sex with a woman cant tell you how to sleep with your wife, treat best your wife or best raise a family. For me, Muhammad (AS) fulfill all of these, and you and I live under his prophetic era. While I accept him, obey him, follow his commandment, yet not a God, you reject him in totality, the reason you are a disbeliever, while I am a believer!

Now take that to the bank!
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by olabowale(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
The Only Way to Beat ,

The only way to beat a wife or child, is to do so in a way that does not risk physical harm to the person and it should only be done after the committing of something serious such as flagrant disobedience (disobedience only to that which is halal [permissible according to Islam]).

T. Al-Qurtubi, Vol. 15, p. 212
During the ailment of Job, his wife used to beg for him and Satan told her a word of disbelief to say and she told her husband (Job), so he became angry with her and took an oath to strike her one hundred lashes. So Allah ordered Job to fulfil his oath by striking her with the bundle of thin grass.

Prophet Ayûb (Job) was informed how to beat his wife in this particular instance, in a way such that he would not harm her, yet still fulfill his misguided oath:

The Noble Qur'an - Sâd 38:44
[To Job]: And take in your hand a bundle of thin grass and strike therewith (your wife),,

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Baqarah 2:224
And make not Allâh's (Name) an excuse in your oaths against your doing good and acting piously, and making peace among mankind. And Allâh is All-Hearer, All-Knower (i.e. do not swear much and if you have sworn against doing something good then give an expiation for the oath and do good).

The Prophets are an example to mankind. From the above ayat and other hadith, we take the knowledge that the verse, "beat your wives" in The Quran refers to strikes with something relatively soft such as a bundle of thin grass or at worst a thin, flimsy stick. The beating is not to be done with severity. Please note that judgement can be impaired while a man is angry, and so it is recommended that he does not do it while angry. It is likewise haram (prohibited) for a woman to abuse her husband or children
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by olabowale(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
Men can also be beaten, and should be in an Islamic government, for certain crimes such as public drunkeness, by other men. These beatings are stronger than what is done in the home, as they are in response to crimes in society.

Hadith - Al-Muwatta 28.27
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Said ibn al-Musayyab and from Sulayman ibn Yasar that Tulayha al-Asadiya was the wife of Rushayd ath-Thaqafi. He divorced her, and she got married in her idda-period. Umar ibn al-Khattab beat her and her husband with a stick several times, and separated them. Then Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "If a woman marries in her idda-period, and the new husband has not consummated the marriage, then separate them, and when she has completed the idda of her first husband, the other becomes a suitor. If he has consummated the marriage then separate them. Then she must complete her idda from her first husband, and then the idda from the other one, and they are never to be reunited."

Hadith - Sahih Al-Bukhari 2.391, Narrated Abdullah bin Umar
He (Prophet Muhammad) pointed to his tongue and added, "The deceased is punished for the wailing of his relatives over him." 'Umar used to beat with a stick and throw stones and put dust over the faces (of those who used to wail over the dead).

Hadith - Bukhari 3:509, Narrated 'Uqba bin Al-Harith
When An-Nuaman or his son was brought in a state of drunkenness, Allah's Apostle ordered all those who were present in the house to beat him. I was one of those who beat him. We beat him with shoes and palm-leaf stalks.

The permission from Allah swt for beatings is conditional, in that it must be done according to Qur'an and Sunnah and not according to ones nafs (lower desires/ emotions/ irrationality).
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by olabowale(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2009
Wife Abuse

"The most perfect Muslim in the matter of faith is one who has excellent behavior; and the best among you are those who behave best toward their wives." (Tirmithi)

How can it be said that a man is the protector of his wife, if he intentionally strikes, chokes, pushes or is violent in any way that results in her physical injury or bruising?

The Noble Qur'an - An-Nisaa 4:34
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allâh has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allâh and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allâh orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill­conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allâh is Ever Most High, Most Great.

The Prophet, saaws, advised one Muslim woman, whose name was Fatimah bint Qais, not to marry a man because the man was known for beating women:

Hadith - Sahih Muslim
"I went to the Prophet and said: Abul Jahm and Mu'awiah have proposed to marry me. The Prophet (by way of advice) said: As to Mu'awiah he is very poor and Abul Jahm is accustomed to beating women"

It is haram (prohbited) for a man to ever strike the face of a Muslimah, for any reason, or to any degree. This statement is not a support for abusing women in a way that may potentially harm her, but a condementation of striking the face:

Hadith - Sunan of Abu Dawood, Narrated by Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri
Mu'awiyah asked: Apostle of Allah, what is the right of the wife of one of us over him? He replied: That you should give her food when you eat, clothe her when you clothe yourself, do not strike her on the face, do not revile her or separate yourself from her except in the house.
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by olabowale(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
Verbal Abuse

The word translated as "abuse" that is frequently mentioned in the Sunnah, includes verbal abuse.

Hadith - Sunan of Abu Dawood, Narrated by AbuJurayy Jabir ibn Salim al-Hujaymi
I saw a man whose opinion was accepted by the people, and whatever he said they submitted to it. I asked: Who is he? They said: This is the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). I said: On you be peace, Apostle of Allah, twice. He said: Do not say "On you be peace," for "On you be peace" is a greeting for the dead, but say "Peace be upon you". I asked: You are the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon you)? He said: I am the Apostle of Allah Whom you call when a calamity befalls you and He removes it; when you suffer from drought and you call Him, He grows food for you; and when you are in a desolate land or in a desert and your she-camel strays and you call Him, He returns it to you. I said: Give me some advice. He (saaws) said: Do not abuse anyone. He (saaws) said that he did not abuse a freeman, or a slave, or a camel or a sheep thenceforth.

The Noble Qur'an - AlAhzab 33:58
And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear on themselves the crime of slander and plain sin.

Hadith - Bukhari's Book of Manners #313, Ahmad, Ibn Hibban, and Hakim
, 'Abd Allah reported that the Prophet of Allah, upon him be peace, said, "A believer is not a fault-finder and is not abusive, obscene, or course."

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi
“A believer is never a person who scoffs at others, calls them names, or utters vulgar and obscene phrases”
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Abuzola(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
God bless you and your family mr olabowale. Nezan you have been answered
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by olabowale(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2009
May Allah reward you my brother Abuzola. Nezan, thank Allah for using you and other disbelievers to let me get closer to Him.
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by olabowale(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2009
To my muslim brothers and sisters, As Salaamualeykum wa Rahmatullahi Taala wa barakatuh. WWW.MUTTAQUn.COM is a good source for knowledge. May Allah give us beneficial Knowledge. Amin. I pray that Allah accepts the Ibadah of everyone of the Muslims and Muslimas, around the world. Amin.
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Nezan(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2009
Why would allah instruct you to beat your wives?
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Abuzola(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
Read olabowale post again, you did not read otherwise you will get it
Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Nezan(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Read olabowale post again, you did not read otherwise you will get it
That is the greatest humiliation you will give to your wife,,,,,,bulala grin

1 Like

Re: Puff Daddy Embraced Islam by Abuzola(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nawa o. So you turn a blind eye to my egbon post. Keep decisiving urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lunar Eclipse: How Is Lunar Eclipse Prayer (solat Kusoof) Performed? / What Happens If A Wife Leaves Islam? / The Speech "La Ilaaha Illallaah"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.