Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,134 members, 7,987,958 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:45 PM

Advise Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Urgently Needed (476 Views)

Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / Advise Needed Please / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Urgently Needed by nuggybabe(f): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pls i want to venture into recharge card business. I want to know whether buying the pin and print or buying the already printed pins. Which pays, tnx.
Re: Advise Urgently Needed by EnterPRO: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
its cheaper, faster and safer to buy the already printed ones.
Re: Advise Urgently Needed by Walexz02(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2016
Why not move with technology. There is this card printer that I see people us that looks like a POS. I think it's better. If you cannot afford a generator for powering it . There is still a way out.
Re: Advise Urgently Needed by godsgracealways: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
for start you can go for the printed one
Re: Advise Urgently Needed by Abidex35(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2016
@op, SAY NO TO CREDIT, it kills this business So fast. Once you can adhere to that, the venture will be worth it on the long run

(1) (Reply)

8th Total School Support Seminar And Exhibition / Get Your Own Estore Today !! / We Sell All Types Of Customized PPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.