Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO (4028 Views)

Huge Python Killed By Kogi State University Students (Photo) / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Releases School Uniform For The Students (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by xclusiveguy4(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2016
aye oooooooooooooooooooooooo

end time author

1 Like

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by jessme2016: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $­­8500 working 60 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a we­ek. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
NetP­o­st90.co­­m­
^^^^
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by teekay213(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
shame on the writer but op "at the market square" not "in the market square".
Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by kingsfield(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
darkenkach:
pain? I have seen worst things. Live starts after NYSC.
Na GMB cos am, cos if wrk dey wil he get tym for primary jokes?

1 Like

Re: Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO by alexis007(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
When you teach children, you should make it a point of duty to appeal to their level of understanding as well as humour, if you must achieve some kind of result.

This is probably nursery or lower primary English exercise, and I reckon that It'd take a 'more advanced' schoolchild to understand the functional purpose of the head beside placing weights on it. You're not teaching Einsteins at this stage.

It is on this note that I deem the text-writer as not blameworthy of any count charge, and hereby do discharge and acquit his a$$.

(1) (2) (Reply)

About & History of West African Examinations Council (WAEC) - 2017/2018/2019 / Dauda, Nollywood Comedian Actor Goes To School / What Is Happening To Nigerian Polytechnics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.