Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,340 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. (664 Views)

Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Olusegun Obasanjo. Like Or Loathe Him, Is The Greatest Living Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. by Robotnik: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2009
In my own opinion there wouldn't have been coups, parasitic characteristics, religious fighting, and even maybe corruption.

Nairalanders let me hear your views

Re: Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. by bombay: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2009
If nigeria was like that nobody will travel out grin
Re: Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. by Beaf: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2009
The Boko Haram saga and cold blooded shooting of its leader in custody, would have been reported in Nigerias news agencies as foreign news.
Nigeria would have built a wall along the border for security reasons to keep out suicide bombers.

There would be huge agricultural surpluses, because the arable areas of the east and (new) North would be opened up to both rail and road transport. The same would go for Cocoa areas in the West.

The ports in neighbouring Benin, Togo and Ghana would be in danger of closing because of the high levels of efficiency in Warri and Lagos ports.

Obudu Ranch would become a proper tourist attraction.

The economy would expand to include high tech, manufacturing, services and oil.

The Niger Delta exploitation would end and the people would be seen as equal humans by the rest of the country. There would be no need for MEND.

Fashola will be the first president.

The price of beef would rise. grin

I could go on. . .
Re: Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. by mamag3: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2009
Many Nigerians can't study maps. grin
Re: Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. by Robotnik: 1:13am On Jul 31, 2009
also,

1, As said no need to travel out be it education, leisure(vacation).
2, Even though we might lack groundnut and suya, fish pepper soup is much more better.
cheesy
bombay:

If nigeria was like that nobody will travel out grin
Re: Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. by bombay: 1:56am On Jul 31, 2009
Small problem with the map you have to remove the Biafra part fast oooooooooooooo grin
Re: Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. by Robotnik: 2:04am On Jul 31, 2009
nooh, Biafra guys na my paddy, they are not as bad as people regard them to be
Re: Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. by naijaway(m): 4:58am On Jul 31, 2009
funny map indeed , but even at that the capital would be benin cuz it has to be in the middle (which is not bad) and later we would have 1 child policy because of the population outburst because already the population at that would be either 95million or more still the most populated; and they will be need to either syke benin and togo and half of cameroun to join the union. I just wish northerners will not die for saudi arabia's intrest ie arab intrest.
Re: Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. by frenchman(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2009
The present FCT should not be included. We will develop our own FCT
Re: Imagine If Nigeria "was Like" Or "will Be" Like This. by biola44: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2009
i never thot it could get to this!

(1) (Reply)

Group Plots Takeover Of Five Top Banks / Fg May Acquire Shares In 9 Rescued Banks / Don't Knock Dowry Blame In-laws Power-play For Bride's Woe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.