Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria (3683 Views)

How Do I Secure Visa To Japan ? Am A First Timer / Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. / HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria by henroo5: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please nairalanders please i want to know the easiest shenghen country to apply for visit visa whitout much issue,want to stay in germany but want to go through another country
Re: The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria by Arewa12: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2016
there is no visa, even Italy nd france don strict
Re: The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria by henroo5: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2016
Arewa12:
there is no visa, even Italy nd france don strict
what of cech, iceland, hungary, portugal etc
Re: The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria by doubletroublmum(f): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2016
Hi henroo, just as clue. If you secure say any schengenvisa and you want to come over to Germany with it, you will have to prove means of income, if you want to stay longer. If you can get a job in Germany, it's easier
Re: The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria by henroo5: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
doubletroublmum:
Hi henroo, just as clue. If you secure say any schengenvisa and you want to come over to Germany with it, you will have to prove means of income, if you want to stay longer. If you can get a job in Germany, it's easier
. You mean securing a job before going to germany?
Re: The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria by Arewa12: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
henroo5:
what of cech, iceland, hungary, portugal etc
Does country are beta with student visa, poturgal nd beligum i dont know the one that waste time the most, they can delay for africa

(1) (Reply)

AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. / So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) / List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerians (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.