Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe (45907 Views)

'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe by lagosrd: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
this lady sounds razzzzz. from all indication. i think she should be reminded that she is a public figure that needs decorum
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe by eDoc: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
amunkita:
The guy should complain no more being that she responded to his English with yoruba curses, so she cant be far from agbero kingdom..

Graduate don help me get cleaning job...

I like this agbero kingdom,but you for make am AGBERODOM

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe by eDoc: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
TPAND:
It still amazes me people stoop so low to curse and bully celebrities. They have their life to live.

Remove the log in your eyes and forget another persons own.
What kind of generation are we. Why the heck are you keeping tabs with someone else's life

Social media generation.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe by AngelZee: 2:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Lmao. Lobatan o. No chill for nollywood actresses this month o. Chai![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe by iamrealdeji(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol

So you know dem Yoloba chics and how they get down? grin

One sent me a text message unprovoked one time and I almost shed a tear for myself reading that shyte. grin

If Yoloba chics were in existence when Methuselah was alive - they would've made that nyggah commit suicide before his time. That's how vicious they're with their mouths.
grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe by Henycymama(f): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lolz, Toyin gatzz no chill, the reply served him ryt
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe by obontami: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
No chill this year ...Wow at who graduate help lol

at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/toyin-aimakhu-totally-shreds-fan-who.html

you and ur iphone stealing bf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.