Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

12 Approved Tactics Of Survival In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Approved Tactics Of Survival In Nigeria (399 Views)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Tactics Of Evading Surveillance In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Approved Tactics Of Survival In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 07, 2016
With the current hype in virtually everything in Nigeria, the best way out, is to device a reasonable techniques to survive the unfavourable death end situation.

I am not a wailer neither am i a zombie, but the situation of things can provoke an unintelligent layman into a creative "WailingZombie".

I must commend Buhari for his efforts and relentless struggle to uphold Nigeria and Nigerians, but he should try and work harder, because Nigerians are losing it gradually.

I must commend his countless traveling, which we all believe might/should yield a positive results some day, but , i think he should spend more time with Nigerians in order to help us in our death end situation.

PDP spoilt alot of things for 16 (Sixteen) good years, we all know that, and for this purpose, we voted our Daura President to redeem us, but BabaWhileYouWerePresident:

-Nigeria is practically suffering everyday.

-Our parents now sleeps in the filling station trying to buy fuel.

-Our youth turning to political rascals.

-Our mothers giving birth at the filling station.

-Dollar now 350.

-And our businesses liquidating.

Therefore in my bid to remain a "WailingZombie", here is my personal list, on how to survive in our present situation.

0. Walk To Any Bank, i repeat, any bank.

1. Greet Everyone and please remember to smile and be polite.

2. Plug Phone to Charge, and avoid eye contact with any security personel.

3. Plug Power Bank.

4. Plug Rechargeable Fans, because the type of heat in Lagos, Anambra, Abuja and some other places in Nigeria, can trigger global warming.

5. Drink Water from Dispenser, because it is free and cold.

6. Sit And Enjoy AC, atleast you are entitled to unresistable fresh air, which that might be your only opportunity.

7. Browse with their wifi, atleast flex better browsing.

8. Watch Buhari on CNN, remember to pray for him, tell God to give him wisdom and power to rule 170million Nigerians.

9. Stay on queue and Withdraw N
1000. Yes!, withdraw 1000naira.

10. Thank the bank staff, security men, infact thank every body and return home.

11. The next day go and join the queue Again to pay back the N1000 into your account, with your phone, fan, powerbank, and off course free AC and TV.

12. Add Yours

Thank me later.

Source: No source

cc seun lalasticlala mynd1 dominique

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Seems When African Nation Begins To Rise, the Primitive Neighbours Come Calling / EFCC Arraigns Tompolo, Akpobolokemi’s Brothers In Absentia No Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.