Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) (31430 Views)

Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) / Amputee, Others Arrested For Impersonating Tinubu, Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Dollyak(f): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2016
This is great news
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by gbens2000(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Make this week end I beg I Jez tire angry
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by hartson(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
Oooooopppzz...busted!
yeah he's busted grin
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by hamaworld(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Wetyn b d guy name
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2016
people are dropping money for body they never touched ? That is foolishness.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by naijasexaddict: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I hope my picture is not being used and i dont know :/
Sorry dear, you are excluded, only pretty babes are not exempted
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by midehi2(f): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Marlvin:

Seen your pix kid, yours can only be used on 2go, you got nothing to worry abouh'
gross!
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Smellymouth: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Dats hw all these stvpid boys will be collecting female pics from facebook and be using to deceive guys in nairaland... I pitty dem

cheesy grin aswear, some boys on NL mumu pass Mr IBU

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:
Bini Boys sha.. angry

See ehn face.. angry

You're indeed a madcow! Where is Bini Boys written on the post.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Tonydeeb(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Why e kon resemble Akon?
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by MadCow1: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Sijo01:

You're indeed a madcow! Where is Bini Boys written on the post.

So if you see Bini Boy you no go know.. angry
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Broda09: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Can it fetch 2.5m Naira grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by abdulaz: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That's just dumb. The world's such a small place now... Friends of the victim could be anywhere... And just how do ppl make money from using other ppl's pics? It beats me,truly. undecided
It means you have been out of naija over a while. They take beautiful random female with a nice photo they know men can't resist, open an account on Facebook or other social networks to defraud unsuspecting men who can't see a beautiful lady without turning a blind.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by midehi2(f): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:

So if you see Bini Boy you no go know.. angry
and how will she know undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2016
A welcome development. This trend should continue. Too many fraudsters on social networks nowadays using female pictures to deceive randy men.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Dhotseal(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2016
JAZES:
This is what she wrote on her facebook page:

"I woke up to the reality of the fact that in a twinkle of an eye ones personality, character and image built over a life time could crumble with so much ease without the victim been in the know.

Today I write to tell .. is it my story? Or is it a story? Well I don’t even have the words to caption it in anyway, but do know I was a victim who knew not what was been done with my image or pictures. Instagram, Facebook etc are lovely apps but in as much the rate of impersonation is alarming.
To cut the story short .. a fraud star picked my pictures from instagram and opened a Facebook account with my picture and another name (Olanipekun Lizzy) which isn’t or wasn’t mine and duped alot of intending male solicitors to the tune of =N=2.5 million naira.

Unfortunately for him, karma caught up with him and now he is in custody of the law enforcement agents. As amazed as I am on this Carlos act of impersonation, I would like to use this medium to disassociate my self from ALL the fraudulent acts done using my pictures as I was never in the know nor do I know the fraudster from anywhere.'
For all his deeds he shall take full responsibility for his actions and would be purnished according to Laws of the Land. On a final note, I would like to thank captors of this fraudster as they have saved me from further embarrassments and also others who could fall victim to his deceitful acts and evil schemes. Thank you very much and God bless us all."

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/04/06/lady-gets-man-arrested-for-defrauding-others-on-facebook-with-a-her-picturesphotos/

Please is it just me or does it also make others cringe at how people are not able to tell when to use 'being' and 'been?' I don't know but it irritates as hell to read such English.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by macaranta(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2016
Oya ..NL boys with f account and fake DPs guess you're next in line for this miracle
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by MadCow1: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2016
Marlvin:

Seen your pix kid, yours can only be used on 2go, you got nothing to worry abouh'

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by hyperflex(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Oyinbo n don wise na local scamming remain. If u know the amount of catfish pages on facebook ehn. Naija own sef plenty. But if I wanna know if it is a catfish page. I am conversant with a lotta Instagram babes so if I see similar pics on facebook I begin to suspect. Then I GOTO the picture gallery. If they don't tally I know its catfish. If the facebook page is months old or even a year I suspect.if I now talk to the person n expect sound convoy and they talk funny like send me 3k mtn card. E sure die say na catfish. Am gone or I find the real owners of the PIC n screenshot the facebook page. U cannot scam a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by flokii: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Dollyak:
This is great news

you clearly don't know what "great" is..

what's great here now?
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by AfricanEfe: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2016
so you dey try to tell us say, u be guy Wen turn to woman or u, be woman Wen turn to man.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2016
hungryboy:
All those mumu were contribute 2.5million to buy toto deserve to be duped,

Abeg, Oga police release that guy,

Am telling you
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2016
hamaworld:
Wetyn b d guy name
Oluwatimumi Odigobe....
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by tico1212(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
For your plastic mind
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by MadCow1: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2016
midehi2:

and how will she know undecided

SO you mean you cant tell he is a Bini Boy..
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by jeje123(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2016
I was a victim of an impersonator yesterday. One need to be very careful about associating with someone on social media.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Marlvin(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2016
midehi2:
gross!

What ma'am, what did I doo
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

hey , are you a student of unilorin .?
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by midehi2(f): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2016
Marlvin:

What ma'am, what did I doo
almost murdered a ......
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by dacovajnr: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Oga free the guy jhor.he dey help improve our GDP and arrest those who send that 2.5m just to sniff Pussay coz it's corruption undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja / Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) / Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.