Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,490 members, 7,888,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost (1763 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost / Biafra: We Are Almost There- Nnamdi Kanu tells supporters -dailypost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by Fmartin(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2016
At tyms i jus laf on hw tins ar fast forwarding.
Frm dollar fall - electricity fall - fuel scarcity.
Fr nw, am blaming; 1. NASS - late approval of bugdet. 2. Fashola - power failure. 3. Buhari fuel scarcity. 4. Kemi/emefiele -dollar fall.

2 Likes

Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by Nebuchadnezar: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
oga honda spare parts, you and your likes should stop disturbing my mentions. I campaigned for Buhari so i have the right to call him to order and vent my anger on him if he's not performing well.

make una leave me biko!
haba selling Honda spare parts na crime?

it's a lucrative business joor grin

4 Likes

Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by Beremx(f): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

haba selling Honda spare parts na crime?

it's a lucrative business joor grin
did i say in my post it was a crime? You better tell your fellow wailers to stop disturbing my mentions.
Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by Nebuchadnezar: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
did i say in my post it was a crime? You better tell your fellow wailers to stop disturbing my mentions.

give me one good reason why we should stop mentioning Beremx grin

I love mentioning Beremx
we love mentioning Beremx grin
Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by Armaggedon: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2016
So Igbos are not touts afterall

3 Likes

Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by Beremx(f): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

give me one good reason why we should stop mentioning Beremx grin

I love mentioning Beremx
we love mentioning Beremx grin
then my ignore button remains activated. I will only respond to reasonable and mature wailers. cool

have a nice day!
Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by Nebuchadnezar: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
then my ignore button remains activated. I will only respond to reasonable and mature wailers. cool

have a nice day!
lol no wahala sha

yes ma
Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by boneruns(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2016
The truth is that most Nigerian youths do not research about history, if not, they would have known the real Buhari. they prefer to spend time over social media discussing mundane issues and allow avaricious politicians to take advantage of their gullibility.

Listening to Fela's songs gave me an understanding of Nigerian history. The youths must wake up.

Corruption has been existing before independence. Buhari was overthrown because he was corrupt and plunging the economic recession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by 100Cents: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Trust Buari..

Zero Megawatt..
Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by 100Cents: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2016
boneruns:
The truth is that most Nigerian youths do not research about history, if not, they would have known the real Buhari. they prefer to spend time over social media discussing mundane issues and allow avaricious politicians to take advantage of their gullibility.

Listening to Fela's songs gave me an understanding of Nigerian history. The youths must wake up.

Corruption has been existing before independence. Buhari was overthrown because he was corrupt and plunging the economic recession.

So you mean, the guy nah economic destroyer ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by 100Cents: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
May we all blame Jonathan?

I dey vex seriously!!

Welcome to the wailers association..
Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by godoluwa(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
May we all blame Jonathan?

I dey vex seriously!!
meaning?
Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by 100Cents: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
2019 is just too far. Will the suffering continue or will the real change come? that's what i dunno but Nigerians will never be in a hurry to forget that the worst fuel crisis happened in an APC led government.

iwe na ewe m seriously!

I just dey laugh you..

Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by obailala(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2016
luvinhubby:

We warned you people but you refused to harken to our warning.

What did you expect to see in the combo of two EXTREMISTS, one a bigot & the other a thief.
Lol... Bubu hasn't been able to fix power in 11months, we are all about to crucify him.

MUMU is when the loudest critics who are shouting CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM!!! are advocating for the return of the GEJ who enjoyed unprecedented oil wealth, spent over $10billion on power, yet handed over darkness to Nigerians.
Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by luvinhubby(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2016
obailala:
Lol... Bubu hasn't been able to fix power in 11months, we are all about to crucify him.

MUMU is when the loudest critics who are shouting CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM!!! are advocating for the return of the GEJ who enjoyed unprecedented oil wealth, spent over $10billion on power, yet handed over darkness to Nigerians.

Risk takers - Improve on what they received.

Care takers - Just maintains what received ( no decrease, no improvement).

Under takers - Destroys what they received - Buhari is this one.

3 Likes

Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by Paulchris(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2016
How I have been surviving Fuel
Scarcity and Lack of Electricity:
* Go to Nearby Bank
* Greet Everyone,
* Plug Phone to Charge,
* Plug Power Bank, Rechargeable Fan,
* Drink Water from Dispenser,
* Sit Enjoy AC, Watch Buhari's
talks on CNN,
* Withdraw N1000
* Thank the bank staff and return
home.
The next day go and join queue to pay
back the N1000 into account.
Re: Blackout To Get Even Worse- Dailypost by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Beremx:
the suffering is too much. food prices has skyrocketed. nothing seems to be working.

ole ebe anyi je?
I remember you. I remember you vividly. You were one of the people who tirelessly campaigned for APC. I guess when others were warning us of the impending doom you were throwing tantrums everywhere. We are where we are cos you and the rest of the myopic promoters of APC expected miracles from the devil. Enjoy the change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo,atiku,duke,others Linked To New Political Party;tunubu Filter Ahead2019 / World First Lady International Conference. "Aisha Buhari Vs Ayodele Fayose" / Buhari To Sell Nigerian Government NLNG Shares To UAE Buisnessmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.