Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,650 members, 7,921,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? (876 Views)

Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This / I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case / Just Ordered The Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime,what Should I Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by henry007(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2016
About a week ago I got a new phone from 3chub and my colleague saw it knew the name of the phone immediately she saw it. She said she had read all about it and wanted to get it.

I told her to get the black coz of its matte finish. She concurred. On getting to slot she found out the black was sold out and then she came home.

Now I've seen a thread that says that Slot is doing a pre-order for all colors of the Boom J8 and I showed it to her.

hokaamoy:

The Biggest retail store in Nigeria, SLOT is currently doing a Promo on the TECNO Boom J8. You can now PRE ORDER any color of the Boom J8 for as low as N1000 from any SLOT outlet Today (April 6th) up until next week friday and get a ticket. You can then purchase the Boom J8 when it’s readily available for N40,000 and get a free Power Bank worth N3,000.

She asked me "Would pre-order work?"

That question is hard for me to relate with seeing that I've never actually pre-ordered anything in Naija.

So please of you have, help me answer the question and shed light on your personal experiences because the pre-order stuff has a limited life span and she could really use some insight into this.
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
it is as simple as ABC oga. I don't see the reason for the troubles

Though I don't do pre-ordering, I know a few people that do and it went fine. OP just go ahead with your preorder
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by Minesota1(f): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Well i haven't really pre-ordered phones before so i dnt v a personal experience...but i have friends that have done it..it works in Nigeria...Your friend should try it..life is a risk
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by BustScam: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Really, the only thing I won't advice people to pre order is clothes ooooi

They may not be as fine as you saw it.

for the boom j8, I pre-ordered from 3chub too na and it was cool, no issues... Me I don't have time oooo, If the phone ever develops any fault, Im taking it straight to carl care nii

Remember it's your boy BustScam

Avoid being Scammed on NairaLand
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by Maximum83: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
You can actually pre - order anything, Jumia does it, lot of other E-commerce do it too. Pre-ordering gives you the advantage of being among the first people that will have the device.
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Maximum83:
You can actually pre - order anything, Jumia does it, lot of other E-commerce do it too. Pre-ordering gives you the advantage of being among the first people that will have the device.
Exactly what I was telling the OP
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by oginineme(f): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
To preorder Is not rocket science. Go ahead biko
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by oginineme(f): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
BustScam:

for the boom j8, I pre-ordered from 3chub too na and it was cool, no issues... Me I don't have time oooo, If the phone ever develops any fault, Im taking it straight to carl care nii

I totally agree with you on that, that was how my friend ordered for a plastic shoe mistaking. For 56k. The guy almost fainted. grin
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by henry007(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
oginineme:

I totally agree with you on that, that was how my friend ordered for a plastic shoe mistaking. For 56k. The guy almost fainted. grin
Actually ordering is not the same as pre-ordering
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by TeeFeh(f): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
Its not bad to pre-order its just bad not to get the power bank they promised when you already pre-ordered
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by TeeFeh(f): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
oginineme:

Lmao some people doesn't even understand simple English
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by Iceman296: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2016
I don't Really Like Pre Ordering. I Like to Buy when I'm Ready, But it's a Good Innovation from TECNO Products.
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by winnijaf(f): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2016
BustScam:

To Pre Order Clothes and shoes is a gamble, There is a likelihood that you won't get exactly that you Saw on the Internet
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by Nwokoji1: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2016
I do Pre order Phones and it's Accessories but for clothes? I won't. It's either they don't Size you or they are not of the Same Quality you Read when ordering for it.
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by Cliveglobal1(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2016
winnijaf:

To Pre Order Clothes and shoes is a gamble, There is a likelihood that you won't get exactly that you Saw on the Internet

LOL, I have a Bitter Experience with this.
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by kikiology(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Please, can anyone guide me through on how to download videos from youtube? Because I have tried severally, but it is showing '' failed, try again'' what do I do? I'm using blackberry phone, touch one. Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Have You Pre-ordered Anything Before? by winnijaf(f): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cliveglobal1:

LOL, I have a Bitter Experience with this.

Can You Share?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use "Social Mb" On Airtel To Browse / Funny Video Of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Used As A Grenade / Blackberry Mercurry Hands-on Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.