Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,579 members, 7,944,748 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. (1687 Views)

S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Jadekitana(f): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Cutehector:
let that thwart just reply me... I will cripple his career...

Hahahaha no E-fight please
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Mutuwa(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Cutehector:
ur opinion reeks of ammonia gas smell...

now you have become more childish.I hope you even passed chemistry class? you must be as dumb as daffy duck with you kind of manners,which I guess are also heredity.For further information charlie,I am entitled to my own opinion anywhere,anytime.Its just that riff raffs like you don't know.
Mumu Love child.
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Mutuwa(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Lsofdk:

don't mind that guy, just continue doing your job, you're a professional ass licker. you are trying to defend your subject *a dunce* whose only purpose of waking up to roam about Nl observing and creating dumb threads. now begone from the presence of witty men and go rule your subjects in duncedom

no no no charlie,you see its called freedom of opinion.am entitled to it,no love child (especially you,your likes and the erstwhile idiot) can do nothing about it. she was right you know.and its folks like you that she meant who cannot see,conceptualize and then reason whether to shut up or not.
continue dumb dog,I have enough stones for you.
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2016
The hypocrisy is alarming grin

Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Mutuwa(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2016
juicyboobs:
I said it. See them displaying joblessness.

just like I seconded.they are every where..young jobless lads.
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Jadekitana(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Lsofdk:

don't mind that guy, just continue doing your job, you're a professional ass licker. you are trying to defend your subject *a dunce* whose only purpose of waking up to roam about Nl observing and creating dumb threads. now begone from the presence of witty men and go rule your subjects in duncedom

Duncedom? Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2016
McCarlito:
OP: I strongly believe u are also one of the jobless mofos on nairaland
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3525851_128216321414626062441384802089119178934533n_jpegd479f55da9870c218d8cbe98c1284f5e
It's just written all over u

Gives him a cold drink
Nah op jobless pass seff make dem dey carry yout matter for head , op mates going to the bank this morning dey here dey create topic grin
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by TheSociopath(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2016
juicyboobs:

Bae, how you take know if no be say you dey jobless too. Before you blast me, I know I'm jobless. At least for now
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by olac21(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2016
juicyboobs:

Abi oti yawere gan ni?what the. Fvck is your problem?jobless idiot!
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Maxi112: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2016
the op is a fraudster whom seek unnecessary attention to justify his self-consciounes
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
juicyboobs:
u deserve 2hrs phuck embarassed
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Lsofdk(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2016
Mutuwa:

no no no charlie,you see its called freedom of opinion.am entitled to it,no love child (especially you,your likes and the erstwhile idiot) can do nothing about it. she was right you know.and its folks like you that she meant who cannot see,conceptualize and then reason whether to shut up or not.
you must be dumber that i thought if you think i will condescend to your level. i won't blame you, social media is the only reason why dimwits would stand up to the wise.
btw keep practicing the new word you've learnt as i can see you can't make a statement without including it.
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by Mutuwa(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2016
Lsofdk:

you must be dumber that i thought if you think i will condescend to your level. i won't blame you, social media is the only reason why dimwits would stand up to the wise.
btw keep practicing the new word you've learnt as i can see you can't make a statement without including it.

Intimidated already..it's hard work love child.
When the Almighty was in your neighborhood dashing sense and wisdom to people,you were denied,simply because the Ediocy in you is enormous.
I really salute you,I had underestimated your mumuism and psychological daft attitude.

Reading can really harm your ignorance.
Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by dharay99: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Mutu.wa:

sad

Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by dharay99: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Mutuwa u must be d most stvpid nairalander i'v ever come across.
aaaaaahh!

Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by dharay99: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Lsofd.k:

velrri baaaahd. sad

Re: Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. by firstking01(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Who even have time for celebritiesundecided...cnt imagining myself sitting down to analyze other peoples life who have made it....and by the way op, this is a tale tale thursdayundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buharisbae My Lady Crush / Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha / Husband Divorces Wife For Calling Artiste’s Name During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.