Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,352 members, 7,888,120 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos (32257 Views)

Police Stops Young Kenyan Inventor From Flying His Home Made Aircraft / Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House / Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by flokii: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
this is nonsense nw..

what does he know about Aircrafts.. they should just open a toy manufacturing company for him so his talent won't waste

or better still.. innoson should pick him up & train

not impressed
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
dainformant:
The talented mechanical genius from Zaria, Kaduna state, Abdullahi Lawal who become popular for his very real looking models of spacecraft -met with the governor of Kaduna state, Malam Nasir el-Rufai at the state government house, Kaduna. The young boy who aspires to study Aeronautical Engineering at University level also met with other government officials.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/talented-boy-from-kaduna-who-builds.html

Smiling Hell rufai can now fly in that toy aircraft to and fro Saudi and Dubai everyday. He can be taking off from Kwoi or Zango International airport flying first class, even 0.5 class if need be; especially in that Turpolev fighter plane on the right.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by AnanseK(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Vanquay:
That plane can't fly so I am not impressed...y'all keep on celebrating mediocrity

Sour grapes! When you can't even build a kite.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Lilimax(f): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
sonnie10:
This is a grown-up man for crying out loud. His mates are working at NASA.
Going by the level of education in that part of the country, most of his mates are Almanjiri/ Bokoharam embarassed

he should be encouraged to do more smiley

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Stuntkid172(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
make dem build fan give baba nah. just fix am 4 back and flex around d globe
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by sonnie10: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lilimax:
Going by the level of education in that part of the country, most of his mates are Almanjiri/ Bokoharam embarassed

he should be encouraged to do more smiley

True! I didn't mean to be inconsiderate.

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by AnanseK(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
OPCYOUTH:
El-rufai is taller than him....

Class What is another name for a plane without an engine?

A fantastic engineering design.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by musicwriter(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is the type of effort our government should encourage. Government should look out nationwide for anybody with this and similar talent and put them through quality education.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
If he is allowed to build a bigger plane that will carry people. No body go enta am because we ne believe in made in Nigeria things but if na garri, kuli, amala, akamu we go buy. He tried well well.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Well, not d body work that defines d aircraft, is the engine:
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
sonnie10:
Lmao,you bad o,i was also trying to see if the plane flies,i looked at the last pic,and they tried hiding their hands like nothing is holding the planes until I saw their hands holding them. NA ANYBODY FIT DO THIS ONE NA.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Jexyme(f): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3575824_uji5_jpeg25e179f6549f3a85a0dacd43a0481f7c

Weak ass P.R Stunt

The fhucking things dont fly...

There is a Nigerian Dude that builds aircraft models that actually flies.. That Bloke should be found and put into a special group in our Military. And the dude is not even formally educated.

Ur Moniker says it all.

Wait o......It's his own state Gov't that's interested in his good art work n enthusiasm for aeronotic stuff.

I watch that other guy from N/Delta on Channels TV, his work is really great and even more interesting b'cos he even put "life" to his craft. His state Gov't is so dump asss that they are doing nothing about it.

We often so easily n cheaply fall into snare of ignorance to blem wrong persons for wrong doings partly because we are such ethnicists, religious bigots, racists, political party blind followers or just fools.

2 Likes

Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Let's say he is good in welding/fabrication and painting. That's all
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Viktor1983(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Vanquay:
That plane can't fly so I am not impressed...y'all keep on celebrating mediocrity

I'm with you
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by iyb(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Vanquay:
I don't see your plane that can't fly right you don't have one
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by ewejesco: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
good for him
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by akigbemaru: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Aircraft builder meets governor!
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
sonnie10:

grin grin grin
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by gentle007(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
How can you build a stuff that can't fly and call it aeroplane? I think that guy is a talented designer. Maybe he can do well in designing air planes or cars but he should understand that there is more to being an aeronautical engineer than designing the body of the air plane
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by FuckTheMod: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pheals:
[b][/b]
Girl is gradually taking over from LadyF and INTROVERT
Make una receive sense in JESUS name.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by godson0032000(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Vanquay:

Do you even know what a model is... It is an abstraction of reality...
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Dollyak(f): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
That guy is merely gifted in craftsmanship that's all grin. Flying an Aeroplane is not a big deal these days. Y'all should look up how to build and design RC planes on Google.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by MadCow1: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jexyme:

Ur Moniker says it all.

Wait o......It's his own state Gov't that's interested in his good art work n enthusiasm for aeronotic stuff.

I watch that other guy from N/Delta on Channels TV, his work is really great and even more interesting b'cos he even put "life" to his craft. His state Gov't is so dump asss that they are doing nothing about it.

We often so easily n cheaply fall into snare of ignorance to blem wrong persons for wrong doings partly because we are such ethnicists, religious bigots, racists, political party blind followers or just fools.

This has nothing to do with ethnicity puppy..

This kid makes toys, why the fuss about toys?

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Mr3loader: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nonsense, it cant even nd some monkeys are jumpin up nd down. My little bro has built excellent ones compared to this crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
lol. you're not wrong.. but at least give him his due
Vanquay:
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by afrika(f): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
When I read the caption of this page. My mind just told me that his name wud be an abubakar or ismaila etc name and this e goat e rufa wud want to form recognition. Yetthetoyplane don't fly... Mtcheeew. Well, nice try
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Pheals(f): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Girl is gradually taking over from LadyF and INTROVERT

Make una receive sense in JESUS name.

u know get sense before ?

Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Jexyme(f): 12:48am On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:

This has nothing to do with ethnicity puppy..

This kid makes toys, why the fuss about toys?

You are just a sadist.

Just drink water and sleep.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by MadCow1: 5:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Jexyme:

You are just a sadist.

Just drink water and sleep.

Lol...

You are just a girl, I have nothing to say to kids.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by DedeNkem: 6:57am On Apr 08, 2016
People are so excited over model planes that can't fly and contribute nothing to the flooded model market.

People go for real RC not just models! Nigerians are still far behind in any technology development.

There are many airoplane kits you can simple buy online to build something that can actually fly.
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by FuckTheMod: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Pheals:
u know get sense before ?
Ode
Na your papa no get sense.
If only you have a job, you won't be trolling on nairaland.
Get a life bıtch!
Re: Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos by Pheals(f): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Ode

Na your papa no get sense.

If only you have a job, you won't be trolling on nairaland.

Get a life bıtch!

my papa get sense Bro. ...na question I ask ....o ti gba na je

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) / Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet / Two-Headed Pig Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.