Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigerian Kitty-Cat Singer To Perform With Olamide In New York & Lagos(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Kitty-Cat Singer To Perform With Olamide In New York & Lagos(pics (948 Views)

Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band / Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics / DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Kitty-Cat Singer To Perform With Olamide In New York & Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
When Princess Vitarah dropped her edgy song Nigerian Pussy weeks ago, she won Olamide over. The YBNL boss took to Twitter to declare his love for her music.

“Thank u Aunty oni Nigeria pussy for making me laugh ds morning,” Olamide wrote to her, “I love ur music.”

“Apart from d Bleep yans shaa I felt her bounce and rhyming skills,” the YBNL boss continued, adding, “sometimes we need ppl like ds to spice things up – she made me laugh.”

Now, the upcoming act has gotten her biggest nod: she will be performing with Olamide at his New York City concert.

This news was shared on social media by Princess Vitarah who said this was a dream come true.

” Can’t wait to perform with my favourite rapper Olamide in NYC, after that we (are) coming to Lagos! ” Princess Vitarah shared on her page

And this massive progress brings us back the question when Olamide endorsed ‘Nigerian Pussy’: will he sign her to his YBNL record label?

“My YBNL First Lady should be a combination of àśà and Dejloaf,” Olamide tweeted in January, revealing that he is set to sign his first lady.

So, has Princess Vitarah completely won him over? We hope so!

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/dream-come-true-nigerian-psy-rapper-to.html

Re: Nigerian Kitty-Cat Singer To Perform With Olamide In New York & Lagos(pics by ebosie11(f): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Nigerian Kitty-Cat Singer To Perform With Olamide In New York & Lagos(pics by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
birds of the same feather.... lol
Re: Nigerian Kitty-Cat Singer To Perform With Olamide In New York & Lagos(pics by Lamzee(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Olamide Pelepele
Re: Nigerian Kitty-Cat Singer To Perform With Olamide In New York & Lagos(pics by benedictnsi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Make una buy fuel for us ooooo......

(1) (Reply)

One Dance (feat. Wizkid & Kyla) / Ex-MBGN Isabella Ayuk Turns 2 Pastor,graduates 4rm Winners Chapel Sch Abuja(pics / Joke Silva,Dakore Akande & Kunle Having Fun At Netherlands King’s Day Event(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.