Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

Twerking And It's Perversion(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twerking And It's Perversion(video) (984 Views)

Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass / Viral video of girls twerking and dancing seductively in front of their parent / Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twerking And It's Perversion(video) by gbens2000(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello guys,taking a lil break from this cruel economic situation,I decided to write pls am not a perv FYI.i really love to see or enjoy watching girls with nice bumbum twerk,but it translates to me a different way becuz I feel gals that can tweak well are really good in bed whispers imagine her twerking on my Egyptian cobra cheesy(my opinion tho wink).becuz imagine just moving her bum and winding it crazy on you,it might not relate to you guys like that. And for gals I hear it's take lot of work to tweak.so wat do u guys think cc kashybaby,cutehector,lalascticlala,ansawakc,ellechrystall,Susan404,dankrs,mcpecks,osedvgirl,joshuaidibia,mccoy47,flawlessrebirth2,NL's
This is a video of Rihanna twerking just to give u the idea, but she is damn gud at it am sure kashybaby can do beta grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ_T4mvqiXY. Source youtube.
Re: Twerking And It's Perversion(video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
gbens2000:
Hello guys,taking a lil break from this cruel economic situation,I decided to write pls am not a perv FYI.i really love to see or enjoy watching girls with nice bumbum twerk,but it translates to me a different way becuz I feel gals that can tweak well are really good in bed whispers imagine her twerking on my Egyptian cobra cheesy(my opinion tho wink).becuz imagine just moving her bum and winding it crazy on you,it might not relate to you guys like that. And for gals I hear it's take lot of work to tweak.so wat do u guys think cc kashybaby,cutehector,lalascticlala,ansawakc,ellechrystall,Susan404,dankrs,mcpecks,osedvgirl,joshuaidibia,mccoy47,flawlessrebirth2.
This is a video of Rihanna twerking just to give u the idea, but she is damn gud at it am sure kashybaby can do beta grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ_T4mvqiXY. Source youtube.

Lol...twerking is hot... but honestly i don't know how to do it....I'm not good in dancing grin
Re: Twerking And It's Perversion(video) by gbens2000(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...twerking is hot... but honestly i don't know how to do it....I'm not good in dancing grin

shocked pls learn oh!.i heard it takes lots of energy tho buh u have to learn oh. wink
Re: Twerking And It's Perversion(video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
gbens2000:
shocked pls learn oh!.i heard it takes lots of energy tho buh u have to learn oh. wink

Lol...twerkkng are juz for young ppol only...and I don't need to twerk to get or hunt a man... tongue
Re: Twerking And It's Perversion(video) by gbens2000(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...twerkkng are juz for young ppol only...and I don't need to twerk to get a hunt a man... tongue
hmmmmn I just think it's crispy sexy tho.

(1) (Reply)

Am So Mad With This Post I Saw / Do You Also Use Palm Oil? / Photo: Hope You Are Not Among?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.