Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Caroline Danjuma Spurns Allegations Against Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Spurns Allegations Against Hubby (665 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Spurns Allegations Against Hubby by walkitalki(f): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Embattled actress, Caroline Danjuma took to the social media to address a number of issues pertaining her marriage to super rich lawyer and entrepreneur, Musa Danjuma.

The mother of three who took a swipe at those sending photos and posts of her husband’s alleged extra-marital activities to her, said she has had enough of the pictures and name calling of the father of her kids.

“… So, enough of bashing the father of my kids. Enough of calling him names because you are opportuned to see him in odd places, enough of the pictures. Only God has the right to judge.”

Continuing her post, she stated that her children were her priority, and she was more interested in raising them properly than anything else. “My kids’ sanity is my priority and I will do whatever it takes to give them a good upbringing,” she said.

Decrying the attitude of people she calls ‘spies’, who are giving her unsolicited information about her husband’s movements and activities, the actress said she is able to manage her life and home without gossips.

“I am not a tree, I know when to move, and till then stop being a spy. No one needs it. You don’t need to bring out pictures, and tag me. You don’t need to slide through my DM. I can handle my business myself, thank you,” she quipped.

Although Mr. Danjuma has been called a serial cheat in certain quarters, Caroline has faithfully stood up for her husband, saying that although he is not perfect, he is a good provider, who had been there for her and their kids, adding that she felt blessed to have him. “I see beyond what you all see. I see a man who takes good care of our kids. A man who has supported me financially. Yes, he might not be the best husband, but I appreciate him in every way.”

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Spurns Allegations Against Hubby by DanceVille: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
SOURCE:?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Spurns Allegations Against Hubby by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
ansa d guy above me
Re: Caroline Danjuma Spurns Allegations Against Hubby by Amberon11: 1:49am On Apr 08, 2016
shes staying mainly because of Money.

As a young girl, i'd Rather Marry a man WHO is a "work in progress" that I'm sure adores me, than a billionaire WHO would treat me like thrash.

I know too many women who are suffering in silence over similar issues, some are even suicidal.

(1) (Reply)

“after They Tried To Pull Me Down, I’m Still Standing" - Actor Solomon Akiyesi / Imagine Football Clubs As Nigerian Musicians..come & see / Download Sisi Regina By Lil Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.