Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,686 members, 7,921,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Need Your Help With My Lenovo S60 Pleassssseeeee. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Your Help With My Lenovo S60 Pleassssseeeee. (754 Views)

Please Guys How Can I Track My Lenovo A7010 / The Most Strongest And Rugged Phone Of 2017- DOOGEE S60 Full Specs Review / WhatsApp Ending Support For BlackBerry, Nokia Symbian S60, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help With My Lenovo S60 Pleassssseeeee. by chunis07: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
I just got a lenovo s60a phone today for 22500 at Microstation, Ikeja. Just in case you are already judging the phone based on its price, you will be shocked to discover that it has a snapdragon chipset, 2 gig Ram, 5 inch screen, 13mp primary camera and 5mp secondary. Mouth watering isn't it?!

Please I need your help fellow Nairalanders on how to use d Glo BIS cheat on it as I have searched every site I know of on how to change d phone's IMEI
Re: I Need Your Help With My Lenovo S60 Pleassssseeeee. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
To change the Imei of this phone it very hard because of it chipset
Re: I Need Your Help With My Lenovo S60 Pleassssseeeee. by samueldo4life(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Iamtosignno:
To change the Imei of this phone it very hard because of it chipset
year you are right
most snapdragon pro are not compatible,most especially d new modern
just try ur lock sha but d truth say he no go fit Chang am

(1) (Reply)

Sony Soon To Release Android 6.0.1 For Xperia Z2, Z3, And Z3 Compact. / Vodafone UK Sim Card Needed / Help Google Name The Next Android Operating System - Must Start With N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.