Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,904 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (71395 Views)

Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by onetouch04: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2016
idupaul:

Shut up u bigot ..which 16 years .. I voted Buhari but now looking know even if you give the man 200 years nothing will change. .he is a very dull and disorganised man
get it right guy. Who can be duller than Jonathan who uses kai kai to brush his mouth. At 50 he sleeps during important international meetings when he gets to 70, just figure out what he will be like urself.
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Zombies like to say PDP destroyed Nigeria in 16 yrs. If PDP were really aiming to destroy this country... methinks 16 yrs is too long for them to do that. If the kind of destruction we have seen in the last 10 months has been in force for the last 16 years.... THERE WONT HAVE BEEN A NIGERIA BY NOW. PMB IS GETTING EVERYTHING WRONG.... EVERYTHING

we had slow progress in the last 16 years... what we are seeing now is a very very fast destruction in 10 months. We are actually speeding in reverse

Its like all the alarms are blaring and all the indications are RED! In a plane carrying 170m Nigerians while the pilot is buzy trying to look for his missing cheque book.

By the way... Nigeria isnt 16 years old. APC started this 16 years shit to blindside gullible Nigerians so we can wasily forget that BUHARI was once part of the problem.

I dont like GEJ, I dont like PDP... but it will be fair to judge Buhari with his first tenure as military president together with his 10 months and compare it with GEJ 6 years. That will five you an idea of who is a better option

I do hope for a better candidate from any party in the future because as it stands ... we just ditched a frying pan for the fire
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2016
I sincerely applogise too-
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by rexzqcom(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2016
idupaul:

Shut up u bigot ..which 16 years .. I voted Buhari but now looking know even if you give the man 200 years nothing will change. .he is a very dull and disorganised man

You can't be more correct. That's exactly what I feel and think. Baba just ain't got what it takes. Our only saving grace is if he can pipe low. And let more intelligent puppeteer call the shots behind the curtain. He can take credit for it. Otherwise, the magnitude of the job is way above his head.
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by free13: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Chai ..... ..... cheesy
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Deen77: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2016
I vote change and I we still do, today maybe Nigeria will be a failed state.

This are my reason, when you failed to save for the future, you pay at your Old age. Nigeria save $30 billion while Algeria save $155 billion, instead of building a new refinery we rely on importation of fuel consuming our forex.

How can you build a country by been an import depending Nation, importing petroleum and pay subsidies an essential commodities for God sake.

We are all making noise forgetting that Oil our means of surviving has crash. Not only Nigeria feeling the pinch, from Angola to Saudi to Russian even Algeria to Qatar. We shout diversify, is it easy to diversify, something PDP cannot archive in 16 year's, you all want APC to archive in 1 year.

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by tola268: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
This Government dey give me headache walai
Na headache go kill you, have l not told you when you are shouting change! change!! change!!!
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by aliyu7799(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2016
Hahaha Now That You Know Who Is Buhari, It's Just The Begining.
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Dpreferred: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2016
it is well
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by de1de1SnrAd: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2016
Another shameless disgruntled idiot like PHayose of HAYkiti
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by SucreB: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2016
daveyjay:
Oh the Zombies are finally receivinq sense, how soon??! My boss nearly fired me cos I was preachinq aqainst APC durinq the last election but now he feels sober! Imaqine petrol #300/ltr, with #1000, U can buy just 3ltrs, even when U have the money, access to the fuel becomes another problem...some zombies trekked when dhz dullard won hope they are prepared for the real trek all d days of the remaininq term...stvpid Zombies
unknown to us, they were atually preparing for this period. lol

1 Like

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by bakila: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
mayorkyzo:
The wailers association just got a new member...
Mayor kay
Proud wailer
Warri branch grin
You have been a wailer right from the word go nah. Why the deception?
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Myde4naija(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
daveyjay:
Oh the Zombies are finally receivinq sense, how soon??! My boss nearly fired me cos I was preachinq aqainst APC durinq the last election but now he feels sober! Imaqine petrol #300/ltr, with #1000, U can buy just 3ltrs, even when U have the money, access to the fuel becomes another problem...some zombies trekked when dhz dullard won hope they are prepared for the real trek all d days of the remaininq term...stvpid Zombies

1 Like

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Myde4naija(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
President Buhari might not be the Joshua that will take us to the promised land, but he is the Moses that will lead us thru the wilderness. Even though he might not be the Joshua, I do not seek to compare him to Jonathan, because GEJ was not an option for continuity. If you read all that was stolen, all that were lost and all not done, could we have continued with him? I wonder why some people still remain in delusion despite the reality of huge resources squandered under the last administration. In a time we should be looking forward some choose to look backward asking " IS THIS THE CHANGE"? When the Israelites left Egypt, yes they moaned, grumbled & complained, they want to go back to Egypt. They had forgotten all they suffered in the hands of Egyptians. They had lost faith in Moses while in the Wilderness. Their attitude cost them spending 40yrs for a journey of 40days. Yes there are challenges in Nig. Of Course Plenty of them. Yes the outlook is bleak. Yes there are queues in petrol stations and poor electricity. Yes the economy is bad, yes youths are still out of jobs, But these are all temporary. You got to understand that When a system is disrupted for several years, there must be hiccups trying to restore normalcy. When people have organ transplant the host body rejects it. Drugs are now given to suppress the resistance. Gradually, the whole body will accept the new body and things get back to normal. There has been a change at many levels of govt. And usually there must be pain and discomfort associated with it. It is normal But to look back and say we sho uld have continued? I say emphatic no. We demonstrated the power of choice. We demonstrated we mattered as people. Collectively, we will defeat those cartel and the monsters holding us back as country. Don't look back........... ........
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by alfanio(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy booohari has really disappointed his followers cheesy
Buhari has dissappointed none that voted him into office but good things don't come easy but we only pray that soon it will get better but as for a government with direction this government stands out like a lamp in the darkness of the night
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by alfanio(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
FredN:
Zombies like to say PDP destroyed Nigeria in 16 yrs. If PDP were really aiming to destroy this country... methinks 16 yrs is too long for them to do that. If the kind of destruction we have seen in the last 10 months has been in force for the last 16 years.... THERE WONT HAVE BEEN A NIGERIA BY NOW. PMB IS GETTING EVERYTHING WRONG.... EVERYTHING

we had slow progress in the last 16 years... what we are seeing now is a very very fast destruction in 10 months. We are actually speeding in reverse

Its like all the alarms are blaring and all the indications are RED! In a plane carrying 170m Nigerians while the pilot is buzy trying to look for his missing cheque book.

By the way... Nigeria isnt 16 years old. APC started this 16 years shit to blindside gullible Nigerians so we can wasily forget that BUHARI was once part of the problem.

I dont like GEJ, I dont like PDP... but it will be fair to judge Buhari with his first tenure as military president together with his 10 months and compare it with GEJ 6 years. That will five you an idea of who is a better option

I do hope for a better candidate from any party in the future because as it stands ... we just ditched a frying pan for the fire

you are right that pdp did not destroy Nigeria but they destroyed what Niferia could have been, patience is all that is required.
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by maxinedu(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2016
who your apology help? it's 3 yrs more...too early
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by maxinedu(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2016
Myde4naija:
President Buhari might not be the Joshua that will take us to the promised land, but he is the Moses that will lead us thru the wilderness. Even though he might not be the Joshua, I do not seek to compare him to Jonathan, because GEJ was not an option for continuity. If you read all that was stolen, all that were lost and all not done, could we have continued with him? I wonder why some people still remain in delusion despite the reality of huge resources squandered under the last administration. In a time we should be looking forward some choose to look backward asking " IS THIS THE CHANGE"? When the Israelites left Egypt, yes they moaned, grumbled & complained, they want to go back to Egypt. They had forgotten all they suffered in the hands of Egyptians. They had lost faith in Moses while in the Wilderness. Their attitude cost them spending 40yrs for a journey of 40days. Yes there are challenges in Nig. Of Course Plenty of them. Yes the outlook is bleak. Yes there are queues in petrol stations and poor electricity. Yes the economy is bad, yes youths are still out of jobs, But these are all temporary. You got to understand that When a system is disrupted for several years, there must be hiccups trying to restore normalcy. When people have organ transplant the host body rejects it. Drugs are now given to suppress the resistance. Gradually, the whole body will accept the new body and things get back to normal. There has been a change at many levels of govt. And usually there must be pain and discomfort associated with it. It is normal But to look back and say we sho uld have continued? I say emphatic no. We demonstrated the power of choice. We demonstrated we mattered as people. Collectively, we will defeat those cartel and the monsters holding us back as country. Don't look back........... ........
moses abi no em be samson
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by kolaaderin: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2016
DJBIGGY:
Hmmm it is almost a year since APC took over power from PDP who ruled Nigeria for 16 years without interruption until last year. Many dramas, lobbying, and violence ensued during the election period.

Well this man has taken to facebook to apologize to all those who he was able to convince to vote and bring APC into power.

While the government keeps asking us to exercise patience for them to restructure Nigeria, do they not think time waits for no man? Has it really gotten to this point where APC voters are having a rethink about who they brought in? Surely Nigerians have exercised patience for too long and nobody seems to know what the government exact plans are for Nigeria.

God help us...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1210561028977119&id=100000696999080&set=ecnf.100000696999080&source=49

As for me I have no regret as GEJ is never an option neither 16 years of gross mismanagement under PDP. APC might not look good now just as babies don't walk from birth, but I'm 95 % sure when they masters the act, they will surely take us places PDP will never dream of. They PDP walks us to our inevitable doom hence all trouble we have now and APC is gathering their acts to walk us out of the mess.

Keep calm and watch

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.