Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nobody Weyno Fit Make Am! From Been An Errand Boy To A Top Oil Company Worker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Weyno Fit Make Am! From Been An Errand Boy To A Top Oil Company Worker (404 Views)

Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Weyno Fit Make Am! From Been An Errand Boy To A Top Oil Company Worker by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Life is a journey and we never can tell who we meet on the way. My own case is slightly similar to that of Abraham in the Bible who came across an Angel. Unknowingly, he gave them bread and took care of them, that was where he was promised a child from God, and the rest is history.
My mom was an Akara seller who struggled to put I and my brothers through school. And life isn’t easy at all will all its short comings.

2014 after graduating from the university and awaiting my NYSC, I moved to Port Harcourt to join my uncle and his family. I started working in a Business center in Choba, close to Uniport pending till I go for my NYSC. Due to it’s a student environment and its 8am to 6pm, and the manager just started new in the area, I still managed the pay, N8,000. Customer response was very poor. Sometimes I do stay the whole day without any person coming to do any printing, photocopy or anyJOB in my center.

This particular Wednesday afternoon after a rough morning. PHCN disconnected our power without no good reasons. So we were just left to use generator. Secondly, a man came and did a jobwithout paying. It really hurts. I thought I had had enough that morning. Coming to afternoon, I was in the shop when a lady just walked in. the way she badged in sef was annoying. She was in a haste and looked angry. She asked if we have internet service. I told her we do. She said I should Google some works, do printing and photocopy for her. I just smiled. “My friend come and do this things for me, you are just looking and smiling like a goat,” she shouted at me. I was surprised because of her outburst as if I was her slave. I still kept my cool and calmness as I collected the work from her. “Don’t you people have A.C here?” she asked. I told her we didn’t. Na so she begin complain that other business centers have but it seemed we are so wretched. She couldn’t just understand why she was just raining curses on me. We have never met before neither has she been to our center before.

I kept cool and told her not to worry that we would get A.C. I began her work. At a time she began complaining that I was too slow and I wasn’t getting the right results she wanted from Google and I was wasting her time. I looked at her and smiled and kept calm even when I was boiling inside me. I looked at her and told her to calm down that she will get what she is looking for. She began comparing our center with other big centers around Uniport. That if not because the other big business centers were full of people working she wouldn’t have come to our own. I began pleading with her to http://vidi360.com/so-inspirational-how-i-rose-from-an-errand-boy-to-a-top-oil-company-worker/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid. Vs. Linda. Ikeji / Am A Blogger / Checkout Photos From Olamide Live In Concert New York Edition Olamide Live In Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.