Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,861 members, 7,909,234 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? (793 Views)

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / How To Know If You've Spent Too Much Time On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by OneManLegion(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Okay, so I joined this forum late January, this year and I've been keeping up with a near religious devotion.

I was having a slow day today and not even Nairaland could help since I found all the topics on Front-page vapid and uninteresting. So I decided to check my profile and see how long I've spent online on Nairaland since signing up. Apparently, I've spent about 14 days on Nairaland between sometime in late January when I first signed up and now. Even though that stat is not accurate, since I usually have the tab open while I attend to other things, I know I have spent an awful lot of time here.

This, however, is not to say this forum is a waste of time, far from it. This place is the first call for accurate news in politics, science and even outstanding literature and occasionally, faintly humorous jokes/photos.

Nonetheless, I've spent a lot of time here and I don't know if it's justifiable.

The question is: How long have you spent on Nairaland(total) and are you okay with the time you've spent here?

Or is Nairaland a very useful tool for procrastination?
Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
I love the time I've spent here so far, I get news and many more here, but I cant say d same for the only person I've met here, that one was a disaster, I've learned d hard way and will never try it again, but apart from that, I love Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yes ooo.
I have been happy cox I just come here to read comments. Mehn, comedians full this place.

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by OneManLegion(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lool @HateU2 and Sexystrawberry. gringrin

Sexystrawberry, how about you tell us about this mystery person from Nairaland you met that you wish you hadn't.

*Gossip mode*
Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by mackhunter77: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
as long as peeps like my comments and keep making me think from an unbiased standpoint,NO PROBLEMO (Italian accent)
Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
OneManLegion:
Lool @HateU2 and Sexystrawberry. gringrin

Sexystrawberry, how about you tell us about this mystery person from Nairaland you met that you wish you hadn't.

*Gossip mode*

Olofofo undecided u sure say no be u? u know say me I no dey send for people moniker
Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by OneManLegion(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
mackhunter77:
as long as peeps like my comments and keep making me think from an unbiased standpoint,NO PROBLEMO (Italian accent)

What is the objective of the "likes"? Or is it an end in and of itself?

Okay, I don't want it to seem like I desperately want other people to see this thread so I won't cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Obinoscopy gringrin.

Hehe.

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by OneManLegion(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Olofofo undecided u sure say no be u? u know say me I no dey send for people moniker

Kikikiki gringrin.

It can't fit be me na...

I personify coolness on and offline. cool
Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
OneManLegion:

Kikikiki gringrin.

It can't fit be me na...

I personify coolness on and offline. cool

Indeed, na so e dey be at the early stage, till d ekwensu in u start to manifest in his full glory undecided
Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by OneManLegion(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Indeed, na so e dey be at the early stage, till d ekwensu in u start to manifest in his full glory undecided

See this geh o.

What's strong with you sef?

I wee call my daddy for you o.

Btw, I met a chic in a cab once....she smelled really nice. She smelled of strawberries.

*****Modified*****

The heck? I'm derailing my own thread?!

Smh.
Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
OneManLegion:

See this geh o.

What's strong with you sef?

I wee call my daddy for you o.

Btw, I met a chic in a cab once....she smelled really nice. She smelled of strawberries.

*****Modified*****

The heck? I'm derailing my own thread?!

Smh.

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahha........kikikikikikiikikikikikikikikikiiikikiîkiikikikiiki..........heheheheheehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehee..........So na so u dey sniff people all around?! are u a bulldog ?
Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by OneManLegion(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahha........kikikikikikiikikikikikikikikikiiikikiîkiikikikiiki..........heheheheheehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehee..........So na so u dey sniff people all around?! are u a bulldog ?

*Sighs*

How do I explain this?

Well, when there's a delicious meal cooking, you don't have to sniff the air to perceive the aroma...

It's the same with perfumes that are not cheap and fake.
Re: Are You Happy With The Time You've Spent On Nairaland? by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
OneManLegion:

*Sighs*

How do I explain this?

Well, when there's a delicious meal cooking, you don't have to sniff the air to perceive the aroma...

It's the same with perfumes that are not cheap and fake.

lolxxxx nice grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When Nigeria’s Economy Is In A Recession / Nigeria Today / Okonkwo Okwudili Wanted- Stole A Truck & Truck Load Of Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.