Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,352 members, 7,950,726 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Mmmmm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mmmmm (877 Views)

Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP / "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmmmm by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
I am AS and my gf is AS. And she is less than a month pregnant and she said am responsible. Though i had Bleep with her but i dont believe my sperm entered cuz i used condom and when i do it raw, i use withdrawal method. But i dont want to stay denying so i accepted responsibility. I dont trust her as someone who keeps a partner cuz she has had numerous guys in the past and she is 23 with a 3year old girl.But i am worried about her giving birth to an SS child. So i gave her money today to go and see a doctor tomorrow who said he can remove it. Please friends pray for me.
Re: Mmmmm by homeboy205: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Mmmmm by SUPOL(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
U no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Mmmmm by mackhunter77: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
the heart of man is truly desperately wicked
Re: Mmmmm by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
SUPOL:
U no get sense.
I accept.
Re: Mmmmm by kevoh(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Mmmmm by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
mackhunter77:
the heart of man is truly desperately wicked
what other options do I have? If you were in my shoes, what would you do. I am regretting my actions why I had sex in the first place. May god please forgive me.
Re: Mmmmm by StPete: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
SUPOL:
U no get sense.

U just said it right out of my mouth
Re: Mmmmm by finofaya: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
You refused to release inside. Now you're aiding abortion. God will not forgive. Exercise more caution as you await judgment.
Re: Mmmmm by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
finofaya:
You refused to release inside. Now you're aiding abortion. God will not forgive. Exercise more caution as you await judgment.
you are judging me. Na people like you dey worst pass. Like you are not a sinner. How will you feel if god doesn't forgive you for all your sins. Even if you are judged today, are you convinced you will go to heaven. If you dont know what to post, better dont post
Re: Mmmmm by ifex370(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please don't remove d baby.. Its murder... Blood of the innocent
Re: Mmmmm by finofaya: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
bigmodo:
you are judging me. Na people like you dey worst pass.

Judgment comes from God. Is he the worst? Guy park well. If you can't be careful enough to avoid impregnating people, you have to choose between the abortion and carrying to term and make peace with your choice.
Re: Mmmmm by mackhunter77: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
bigmodo:
what other options do I have? If you were in my shoes, what would you do. I am regretting my actions why I had sex in the first place. May god please forgive me.
it's shear evil..u don't even know the unborn baby's genotype...
Re: Mmmmm by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
mackhunter77:
how did u find out the unborn child is of SS genotype without knowing your sex partner's genotype first?
I didn't say the unborn child genotype is s.s. But me and my partners genotype is a.s and there is a chance of giving birth to s.s
Re: Mmmmm by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
It's amazing how we quickly forget the OP without remembering we're human also, liable to mistakes and faults. If he gives birth to an SS patient, you go shout. Now he talk say he wan abort. You still dey shout. What the fucccck is wrong with you people?

But OP Bleep up sef

1 Like

Re: Mmmmm by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Please friends pray for me, I couldn't sleep yesternight
Re: Mmmmm by Amberon11: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2016
if an armed robber came here to Tell you to pray for him after committing murder, would you pray for him?

There's no mincing words, abortion is murder. premeditated murder. Down up to your reponsibilities, if you don't want kids, don't fornicate. simpe!
bigmodo:
Please friends pray for me, I couldn't sleep yesternight

1 Like

Re: Mmmmm by lepasharon(f): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2016
You can check the genotype of the fetus. If it's not good then she can terminate the pregnancy.
Re: Mmmmm by Peritus(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Go ahead and kill the innocent, helpless child. Deny him of the choice to stay alive because of you own wrong choice. Better repent from your immorality and do not stain your hands with innocent blood.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Exposed Mysterious Tree Where Witches And Wizards Meets In Benin / Overcoming Hindrances To Salvation By Segun Olumide - Part 1 / Bible Verses About ««how To Get Rich Quick»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.