Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies (5007 Views)

Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Daniella Okeke Celebrates 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by ObiOmaMu: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Most of these ladies look like goddesses. Super gorgeous!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/stunning-photos-of-very-beautiful.html

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by tellwisdom: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
What does this mean, biko??

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by AlienStar: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
ok
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by ObiOmaMu: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
more

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by OneManLegion(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol.
Albino na albino.

The difference na money(packaging).

9 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Quasarr(f): 12:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Most look good, no doubt. But, the first pic gather nose ooo,like Olumo rock grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by nikkypearl(f): 1:56am On Apr 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
What does this mean, biko??
simply means...pick one and take to mama grin coz the last time i checked,they are also human beings tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by nairagossip: 6:43am On Apr 08, 2016
lol
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by gozzlin: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Quasarr:
Most look good, no doubt. But, the first pic gather nose ooo,like Olumo rock grin
I tell ya, that nose hefty no be small. grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Babysho(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2016
You mustn't wake up to meet those faces in the collage....you go sleep back go meet baba God.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by PlayerMeji: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Will they always look like this
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2016
hmmmm..... oo nice die naa
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by freezyprinzy(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2016
No tnks ild pass

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Mannygoulding(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2016
I love albinos, puna is always squeaky clean!!! and veeeeeery white.....
guys shuu try emmm

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by 100Cents: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
How e take give us fuel ?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Ewatomi26(f): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2016
So long as, she doesn't have the spots on her body, she is good to go. I know of pretty albinos too
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by HrmOlolade(m): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Omo see nose, if this one blow mucus ground go just full grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by vikacydevato(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2016
Even in snailery, their are some that look like albinos.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by NobleAngell(f): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
But do Nigerian albinos package themselves this way? No! I have only seen 1 albino girl who used to tushh up like kilode. I was in 300lvl and She was just a jambite but my friends and I used to admire her.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by ramdris(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
None of these Albinoes comes from Nigeria, no clean Albino dey here or am yet to sight one..

(1) (Reply)

MERCY CITY!!! See The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria, Pastored By Billionaire / Lagbaja’s Face Revealed!!! / When Rich Families Cause Pain To Mothers - The Belgore Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.