Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,937 members, 7,976,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do? (402 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This / Ladies, What Do You Think Instantly U Caught Guys Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
You see off your husband at the airport. Plane he allegedly boarded crashes,the husband calls later and says he was not on the flight but with girlfriend. Would you take him back? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na the hubby tell the wife say he dey with girlfriend
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
hmmm........ Eleyi gidi gan!!!! gringringrin

*drags chair and opens lipton box*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by marshalcarter: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
[/color][color=#990000] The poster above me tho undecided

Poster below me...cuman ans dis ajuju
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Since the hubby doesn't mind cheating, why doesn't he just lie that he decided against boarding the flight over some other reason?

Does he think that the joy she would derive from him telling her that he survived would eliminate the pain of betrayal? What does he aim to achieve by telling her this? I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
I just feel like singing.

Who wanna join me
Work, work, work...

(1) (Reply)

Acient Wisdom Tips For Single / When There Is NOTHING Else To Live For / Is Anything Wrong Wit It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.