Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

Please Help A Sister with a good makeup school - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Help A Sister with a good makeup school (582 Views)

Good Makeup Schools In Ikeja And Ogba / A Good Makeup School In Abuja / Fashion Design And Makeup School In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Sister with a good makeup school by wumyett: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello everyone pls I want to start a makeup class but don't know d 1 to attend though a friend told me about 1, and when I make d enqiry it's 95,000 so I thought instead y not Tara but want to ask pple that hv learn make up in Tara to tell me if it worth going or its just d name dat is selling and please help me with the price and duration or any oda gud make up school around ikeja. God bless you
Re: Please Help A Sister with a good makeup school by dominique(f): 6:26am On Apr 08, 2016
N95,000 just to study make-up

Whatever happened to the free tutorials on youtube undecided
Re: Please Help A Sister with a good makeup school by Mediapace: 6:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Insufficient Data grin
dominique:
N95,000 just to study make-up

Whatever happened to the free tutorials on youtube undecided
Re: Please Help A Sister with a good makeup school by dominique(f): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Insufficient Data grin

grin grin grin

Is it N95k worth of data that you will use to subscribe ni?
Re: Please Help A Sister with a good makeup school by Mediapace: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Ehn now!
Since it is tutorial,
5k morning+5k afternoon+5k evening +5k midnight for a month,at least she will eat,3k per day for recess break when bored watching grin
dominique:

grin grin grin

Is it N95k worth of data that you will use to subscribe ni?

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here To See Why Nataly Is The Queen Of Braid Art / Choosing Wedding Colors Archives / Good Deal For Clothes Resellers Only At Www.micostarmall.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.