Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,834 members, 7,976,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:51 PM

Peter Psquare Shares This To His Fans And Brother. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Psquare Shares This To His Fans And Brother. (889 Views)

Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother / "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Psquare Shares This To His Fans And Brother. by lawflec(m): 12:52am On Apr 08, 2016
He recently performed in Dubai and afterwards, He debunked the rumours that they ve split again but that he is merely performing as a solo artiste.

Re: Peter Psquare Shares This To His Fans And Brother. by khristals(m): 1:52am On Apr 08, 2016
issues undecided

I was going to say "pictures or adonbilivit! angry"... but then every other person would quote and bash me

I just don't have time for that drama
Re: Peter Psquare Shares This To His Fans And Brother. by Smellymouth: 6:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Shares This To His Fans And Brother. by chelseaboi(m): 6:19am On Apr 08, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Man Fires At LIB's Bonario Nnags, For Changing His Views About OAP Freeze / Linda Ikeji And Wizkid Kiss / I Havent Seen Celebrities From Edo/benin;shaving Their Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.