Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television (810 Views)

CBN Governor Briefs Buhari Over Forex Crisis / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Exploration Of Oil Begins In North East Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by makzeze: 4:28am On Apr 08, 2016
ObasanjoFormer president, Olusegun Obasanjo on Thursday briefed President Muhammdu Buhari on the outcome of his recent trip to Borno State to assess the damage done to the North East by Boko Haram terrorists.

The duo met behind closed doors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

President Mohammadu Buhari, who received him into his office at about 12.30PM, saw the former leader off, after the two of held a closed door meeting that lasted for about an hour.

Speaking to State House correspondents after the meeting Mr Obasanjo, who parried most of the questions, however said that he came to brief the President on the outcome of his recent trip to Borno State.

The former president’s visit coincides with the transmission of the budget back to the Office of the President .

The former president, however, said the constitution allows for spending while a thorough scrutiny of the current budget is still ongoing.

Details of the 2016 budget was on Thursday transmitted to President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, Senator Ita Enang, confirmed the transmission to Channels Television.

Senator Enang said he went into the President’s Office for the hand over in the company of the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr Abba Kyari.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04/07/obasanjo-briefs-buhari-damaged-north-east-nigeria/
Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by fulanimafia: 4:30am On Apr 08, 2016
That's great. The NE is in dire need of rehabilitation and reconstruction as I gather. The world bank's grant should be used judiciously in a massive development drive.

I'm glad that apart from flirting with Patience Jonathan, Baba is making himself useful.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by tucky200(m): 4:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Obasanjo: The outsider who cried louder than the bereaved
Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by Willybos(m): 5:46am On Apr 08, 2016
That is great move!
Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by babdap: 6:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Nigeria would be great again.
Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by ellechrystal(f): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2016
shameless old man, still roaming aso rock, so baba no fit brief the president on d state of d economy? and fuel situation?
no fit tell am sey people dey die, people dey born babies for fueling station? since he is a visitor in his country, am certain he doesnt know what is going on.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by todayboy: 6:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Obasanjo went to tell buhari that he will be the first Nigeria president that will be impeached
Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by ellechrystal(f): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2016
fulanimafia:
That's great. The NE is in dire need of rehabilitation and reconstruction as I gather. The world bank's grant should be used judiciously in a massive development drive.
I'm glad that apart from flirting with Patience Jonathan, Baba is making himself useful.
Fulani man, or fulani herdsman, please excuse me o,
how does he intend to rebuild d north east without defeating what is destroying it? who builds a house n chooses its foundation to be fine sand? has he made away wuth the cancer eating up d north?
or them dey find ways to corner money swallow?
o tgey'l come up with a story of how boko haram made away with the money or materials ? or boko haram destroyed wat they built? these men r up to something, I smell a rat.
by the way, make dem continue o
an era of confussion indeed,
na sidon watch we dey o
Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by Emekamex(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2016
I don't see the essence of this, Buhari already has detailed information about the north-east.
Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by a2personal2013: 6:38am On Apr 08, 2016
......some people feeling they have greater stake in this business entity called Nigeria.

Abeg, which filling station get fuel ?
Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by MarysMeal: 6:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Have they defeat terrorism?

I hope they use proceeds from goundnut money to rebuild it.
Re: Obasanjo Briefs Buhari On Damaged North East Nigeria- Channels Television by jane0000(f): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2016
ellechrystal:
Fulani man, or fulani herdsman, please excuse me o,
how does he intend to rebuild d north east without defeating what is destroying it? who builds a house n chooses its foundation to be fine sand? has he made away wuth the cancer eating up d north?
or them dey find ways to corner money swallow?
o tgey'l come up with a story of how boko haram made away with the money or materials ? or boko haram destroyed wat they built? these men r up to something, I smell a rat.
by the way, make dem continue o
an era of confussion indeed,
na sidon watch we dey o
U r not making sense bae. Try again next time. Mtcheww.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ambode At A Wedding Event Yesterday (photos) / Court Fines SSS N5million For ‘illegal’ Arrest, Detention Of Ekiti Lawmaker / APC Never Promised Nigerians Miracles - Rotimi Amaechi Reply Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.