Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son (46826 Views)

Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You / Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by macaranta(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smh...kids everywhere
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by refiner(f): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Wizkid doesn't not worth this lady.

English pls?....smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by NobleAngell(f): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
achu442:

Yes
No she's not even related to Lola.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by tunde82seidat(f): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wizkid wants to act like 2 baba so that eventually after all d baby
Mama he can marry tania just like annie

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by nasha1(f): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
kids. undecided
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Queenbae(f): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
UIA04:
If Tania was my sister I will advice her not to go back to wizkid. Imagine a man that can insult a woman older than he is calling her stinky pu*sy publicly, I wonder what he would have said about his sex life with Tania behind her. Tania should move on like that his ex girlfriend she should marry a better person. She seems like a good girl, and the only sane thing in wizkids messed up life that's why, he is trying to get her back.
Love isn't everything.

@op Tania isnt Lola omotayo sister
Tania is Lola Omotayo sister
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by gentleheart1(f): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tania shouldn't go back to Whizkid excerpt Whizkid changes his ways and prove to her that he is worth going back to.

A beautiful lady like Tania deserves real polished,educated and well groomed man not this useless rif-raff called Whizkid.

Take a look at the Psquare brothers despite their fame and money they ain't razz and fake like Whizkid abeg class get class. Whizkid has no class and too fake for my liking, if Tania was my sister I won't even allow her go near him.

And to think some girls be dying for Whizkid Davido irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
refiner:

English pls?....smiley
That is tautology. A mistake when typing.
You should be able to deduce that, it was a mistake.
Next time don't use shorthand on this forum.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by BizBloke(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
I no understand... Is Tania psquare sister??

Yes! PSquare's sister. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by refiner(f): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

That is tautology. A mistake when typing.
Your should be able to deduce that was a mistake.
Next time don't use shorthand on this forum.

....stop being rude cos I smiled when I corrected u!....abeg swerve dis way~~~~~~~~~>

or better still dis way

<~~~~~~~~~~smileythank u!
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Obrose(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Make una no talk that thing reach where my fuel dey else...

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
pricelessngel:
I has vexation for this kinda news. Wizkid is suffering from indecision. Heavens help him.
can u read what you just typed your self
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
refiner:

....stop being rude cos I smiled when I corrected u!....abeg swerve dis way~~~~~~~~~>

or better still dis way

<~~~~~~~~~~smileythank u!

You are the one being rude with your reply.
What I wrote was written in English.
As have said before using shorthand is bad on a forum like this.
Lol
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
I think the heading should be alleged baby mama dumb bloggers.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by fabre4: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
angry If the sister respect herself The boy no go disrespect her grin Respect yourself then person go respect you Dats life grin

Just like he respected Tania by having different babymamas

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by fortunechy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
like play like play this one don become news.....mchteeeeew!!!
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Irreplaceable48(f): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Must errything be about fuel??
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by seunny4lif(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin
He don marry am undecided
His free with him dick
fabre4:

Just like he respected Tania by having different babymamas
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by jamjam1991(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
No be small matter be this ooooooooo "stinking pu**y"....
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by refiner(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are the one being rude with your reply.
What I wrote was written in English.
As have said before using shorthand is bad on a forum like this.
Lol

Mr I ended my comment wif a smiling emoji.... so I wasn't rude!

I prefer using shorthand and its non of ur bizness sweety!smiley....

smiley
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
refiner:

Mr I ended my comment wif a smiling emoji.... so I wasn't rude!
I prefer using shorthand and its non of ur bizness sweety!smiley....
swerve dis way abeg. ^ | | | |

smiley

Always heed to correction. But you are beautiful, no doubt about that.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by fabre4: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
He don marry am undecided
His free with him dick

would she also be free to cheat
Do you even understand what it means to respect a partner? Mind you she heard about wizkid babymamas from the media that's respect right
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by seunny4lif(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin
I'm gay grin
fabre4:

would she also be free to cheat
Do you even understand what it means to respect a partner? Mind you she heard about wizkid babymamas from the media that's respect right
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by refiner(f): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Always heed to correction. But you are beautiful, no doubt about that.
...wah correction?....am ain't d one to heed to any correction here!smiley
fanx for d complement sweety!
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
refiner:

...wah correction?....am ain't d one to heed to any correction here!smiley
fanx for d complement sweety!
Lol... How was your last exam?
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by refiner(f): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Lol... How was your last exam?
...it was cool....fank ya!smiley
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by bayonino: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
But sincerely i dont know how this is of relevance to d common man.. undecided
i just dont understand , how this yeyebrities news is making news on nairaland....Nigerians are suffering, people are busy talking abt Wizkid's girlfriend, who their lives and songs even help sef.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
refiner:
...it was cool....fank ya!smiley
If you don't mind my I send you a PM
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by curvilicious: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
UIA04:
If Tania was my sister I will advice her not to go back to wizkid. Imagine a man that can insult a woman older than he is calling her stinky pu*sy publicly, I wonder what he would have said about his sex life with Tania behind her. Tania should move on like that his ex girlfriend she should marry a better person. She seems like a good girl, and the only sane thing in wizkids messed up life that's why, he is trying to get her back.
Love isn't everything.

@op Tania isnt Lola omotayo sister

Lol!
Op you've been caught
Misinforming me is punishable by d law
U don fiuq up #inokon'svoice
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by curvilicious: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wetin consine me? undecided
If she allows him to curse her vajeje like she did to LIB I will jst laff like I laffed previously angry
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by bedspread: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Would this ensure fuel gets to my area Mtchewwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana, Brother And Parents - Mother & Father (Photo) / Korede Bello's Resemblance With Micheal Jackson / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.