Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,243 members, 7,887,692 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself (879 Views)

Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by DJBIGGY(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Oritsefemi has currently issued a stern warning to his friend, Rayce who is also an artiste signed under Lebron Records to stop using his company brand name, MSN Entertainment limited to promote himself as he says it is affecting his company image.

In his words:
am not commanding you...I just want to use this medium to advice you to take off my company msn gang trade mark you have been using to promote ur platform pls ...cos you know you have never been signed on under the label ...am saying this cos I gave you your 1st ever visa n took you to the international airport for the 1st time...also paid for ur flight 2 and gave u bta in dollars. now you desire to pay me bck by backstabbing me...am a nice young man wth to much understanding that why am advising you ....brother am so sorry to say this but am giving u a maximum of 24hrs to take of my msn gang trademark off ur platform ...if not ...I dnt fink any one should blame me for my next action cheers.

He used instagram to give him an initial warning. When he refused to heed, he showed photo evidence of his CAC registration details.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD7Y_ZJD0At/?taken-by=oritsefemi

1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by DJBIGGY(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by gbens2000(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
I don't think he should AV mention the favors he had done for him,buh the friend betta adhere oh cuz femi no get chills.
Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2016
ghenghen
Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by dayowunmi(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Lebron records. Seems like a fan of LeBron James
Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by faruku104(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2016
2016.... a year of celebrity beef... this would go down in history
Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by nairagossip: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2016
Ghen
Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by Kjking(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2016
ghen-ghen e don happen
Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by ellahzy(f): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2016
this is wrong.

must everything be brought to social media..you claim that u did all those favours for him yet u can't tell him in private?

ngwanu wait for ur action film... nansense
Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by Came: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
How will go no say him do am big favor if him no talk am? People do things for self appraisal.
Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by faruku104(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Came:
How will go no say him do am big favor if him no talk am? People do things for self appraisal.

everybody wants to feel important
Re: Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself by DJBIGGY(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
New twist to the beef... apparently Oritsefemi is not the owner... http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/hehe-oritsefemi-and-rayce-beef-gets.html

(1) (Reply)

More Revealing Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship In The Past / Agbani Darego, Other Miss World Winners At Julia Morley's Variety Awards(pics / John Dumelo Invites A Whole Village Just 2 Donate 6 Maths Set,chalk & Pens 2 Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.