Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,187 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. (1203 Views)

This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / 5 Reasons Many Relationships Are Sweet At The Start…but Don’t End Well / How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by jenny88(f): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2016
Relationship which is the way two people or group of people interact with each other is also being interpreted by others as a close friendship between two people , especially one involving romantic or sexual feelings while some do not know the meaning of the word relationship.

For every relationship you get your self into either replenishes drains or stagnates you in life and it is always advisable to leave any relationship that does not develop you or add value to your life .So many people have kept relationships for years and yet they regret at last.Why waste so many years on something that is not working. Below are some of the factors that crashes a relationship.

UNFAITHFULNESS :Not adhering to promises, obligations or allegiance. It usually creeps through the back door and gradually destroys a relationship.Many people cause problem in their relationship by cheating on their partner . Remember that someone who does not want to cheat in a relationship will never cheat. And if you cheat, there are more than a thousand reasons why you did so . So if you really love your partner , then why cheat. If you cannot stay in one relationship or your mind is in another , then forfeit it.

WRONG FOUNDATION : One of the key tools that destroys a relationship. And one of the key tools that leads to wrong foundation is "MONEY" you see some people say something like "how can i marry a school teacher " , "how can i marry a bus driver all in the name of love " God forbid . While some will say "i must marry that rich guy no matter what it takes" and you see people entering into a wrong relationship just because of money not knowing that no one can predict the future .Many people who start a relationship do so without building the right foundation of love, friendship,understanding,trust, the fear of God and other moral fundamentals .Instead they focus on satisfying their sexual passion and pleasure . They don't take time to learn themselves, get closer and build a long lasting relationship.

BREACH OF TRUST : I wont say much about it . I once had a friend who always monitor her wife everywhere she goes and whenever i ask him why . His reply will always be "I DON'T TRUST HER" why enter into a relationship that your partner does not trust you or you do not trust your partner. For a relationship to grow their must be mutual trust between each other and without it , a relationship is bound to crash because there will always be problem emanating from all angles.

POOR COMMUNICATION : Interacting with each other . It is the flow of every relationship .There is no way a good relationship can be effective without talking . Where there is no communication , there is no information and where there is no information , there is no understanding and thus confusion. If you love someone , you must let the person talk to you and you should give the person a listening ear.If you don't let people talk , how can you say that you value them . And if the talking is one sided , it wont work . But when you talk ,BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY.

INSINCERITY : One of the most powerful tool, it involves lies ,infatuation and pretense and have deprived many of great relationships . Plenty of people are guilty of it . It is rampant in many relationships .You see people telling lies about their self, background,work and even finance. And one thing about fake product is that the cost of maintenance exceeds genuine products. If you tell lies now , you need another one to cover up the previous one you have already said .Learn to always be honest to your partner , tell him or her the whole truth no matter how bad it is .Remember that if you keep secret , it may one day be exposed and you find yourself in a state of confusion which may be uncontrollable .

LOSS OF CONTROL : So many people are not actually in charge of their relationships .Some people don't care enough or not strong enough to handle issues in a relationship. Sometimes ,friends and other persons influence and determines the direction of their relationship. A real man isn't influenced by changes rather he influences changes.Many allow other people to afflict their ears with gossip and thus , cause problem in there relationship. People might give you information regarding the person you are dating but always be sure that what you are hearing is the truth so as not to create problems in your relationship.

www.benedictboniface..com/2016/04/why-many-relationships-crash-today.html

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by LordIsaac(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2016
+ not knowing why you're really going into a relationship!

1 Like

Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by jenny88(f): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2016
cc- Rocktation.... ,farano.... ,lalasticlala.....
Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by MRBrownJ: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
the reason why many more r/ship crash today is because the aim/desires/requirements of people TODAY isnt the same as what it was before.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:
the reason why many more r/ship crash today is because the aim/desires/requirements of people TODAY isnt the same as what it was before.

How you doing, killa? You used to have a pic on your profile where you sat cross-kneed like a monk on a sort of hill and the horizon of the sky forming a curve in your hand. Where was that?
Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by MRBrownJ: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
boostdom:

How you doing, killa? You used to have a pic on your profile where you sat cross-kneed like a monk on a sort of hill and the horizon of the sky forming a curve in your hand. Where was that?

hey bro, i am doing great, and you? that photo is from Rio de Janeiro (in the background is the beach of Ipanema and Leblon).

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by Elzends(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Most importantly......... Money
With the current situation of 9ja now, broke dudes be losing der babes
Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:

hey bro, i am doing great, and you? that photo is from Rio de Janeiro (in the background is the beach of Ipanema and Leblon).

I'm cool, blud. My bad, it was a sea curve not sky. You sort of went AWOL and I thought the forum had lost you. Keep handling your biness, playa. Champagne wishes.
Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
MRBrownJ:

I want to visit Rio cheesy
Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by Fraih(f): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
....when the Demands gets too much to bear/too expensive to afford...
Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by possibilties(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2016
well said.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Many Relationships Crash Today.. by drunkpunk(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2016
Fraih:
....when the Demands gets too much to bear/too expensive to afford...
R u among the few naija girls who understands niqqas go broke at times? Wow

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Are Girls So Wicked Sef / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.