Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:22 AM

F - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / F (797 Views)

As A Girl What Can You Offer In A Relationship / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / If Your Boyfriend Impregnates Another Girl, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F by kisszhira(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
...thanks kiss
Re: F by Kayoski(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Pls tell ur friend to get a job and if he's a student , tell him to face his studies..
Re: F by Cutehector(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2016
Tell ur frnd to tell her to get the fvck out of his house.
Re: F by MRBrownJ: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
kisszhira:
There is this girl my friend is madly in love with.He has even proposed to her two good times,but she turned him down.He has even asked her out,yet she still turns him down.
But the girl still want to hang around,claiming she sees him more like a friend,yet she likes to sleep with the guy,though whenever my friend tries to touch her,she removes his hand...if you have any sugestion,pls help tell my friend what to do...thanks

how can a man propose (TWICE) to a lady he aint in a serious r/ship with?! she doesnt even want to go out with him... what kind of madness is this?

the only suggestion would be for him to focus his energy on women who actually fancy him as a LIFE MATE, and not simply as a buddy to hang with

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs That She Is In Love / 30 Things MEN Wish Women Knew: The Secret Of What Men Want - REVEALED! / What Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.