Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,419 members, 7,891,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? (639 Views)

Relationship Tips: Three Pillars Of A Healthy & Long Lasting Marriage / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / Chaii Which Kind Breast Is This Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by 9jamentors: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Yesterday, i saw a post where Omotola Jakande said this:

About paying tithe,

Pay your tithe individually. It’s a covering. This is our secret. When you don’t pay your tithe, you have not committed yourself and your home will not be put together. It is your foundation. But when you pay your tithe, God helps you take away every devourer. When that is taken care of and you are God-fearing, as darts are coming from every angle, you are already fortified. If you trust each other, tell each other the truth even if one person errs.

Abeg is this really true?
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/book-marketing-workshoplagos-edition-tickets-24294902708

Re: ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
YES IT CAN
Re: ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by 9jamentors: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
YES IT CAN

Pls Explain oooooh!
Re: ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
9jamentors:

Pls Explain oooooh!
THE BIBLE SAYS, IF A MAN PAYS HIS TITHE, then the doors of heaven will be open and blessing will be poured upon the man. blessing in this regard means financial blessing, marital blessing, physical, spiritual blessing.
Re: ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by 9jamentors: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
THE BIBLE SAYS, IF A MAN PAYS HIS TITHE, then the doors of heaven will be open and blessing will be poured upon the man. blessing in this regard means financial blessing, marital blessing, physical, spiritual blessing.

yES..IT IS..
so if i pay my tithe faithfully..then nothing will happen to my marriage...Dum ANSWER...

ABEG GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE very well..

So if i pay my tithe very welll and still keep baby mama outside my wife...What happens?
Re: ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
9jamentors:

yES..IT IS..
so if i pay my tithe faithfully..then nothing will happen to my marriage...Dum ANSWER...

So if i pay my tithe very welll and still keep baby mama outside my wife...What happens?
And why will a sensible man with wife at home, keep baby mama outside? and u want GOD to keep ur marriage, mrman GOD cannot be mocked.
Re: ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by 9jamentors: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Now you can see that TITHING cant make a marriage last...Wake up!

SAINTSAMURAI:
And why will a sensible man with wife at home, keep baby mama outside? and u want GOD to keep ur marriage, mrman GOD cannot be mocked.
Re: ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by ireneony(f): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Superstitious belief grin

1 Like

Re: ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
her believe her headache, if you believe her your headache. do you feel me? if you don't your headache.
Re: ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by dayowunmi(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
9jamentors:

yES..IT IS..

Your analysis is already wrong, why should you keep a baby mama after you are married? It's like saying God has promised me good health and go about smoking cigarettes and weed and boasting that nothing will do me because God has promised me health. The blessing of tithing covers your marriage but you have to perform your roles as a husband or wife, I guess she also meant to say that, just that she didn't mention it. A wife has to keep the house clean and cook for the husband, the husband has to provide money to keep the home and the two must not deny each other of sex... Paying tithes and ignoring these will not necessarily lead to a happy home. Faith without works is dead. Paying your tithe is your faith, playing your roles is your works, it is the combination of the two that will keep the home ticking. Thank you

1 Like

Re: ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? by halfricanadian(f): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tithe is for financial break through

Prayers is wat keeps a marriage

Many divorcee are devoted tithers

Pay ur tithe to b rich

Not for marital success

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Institutions With The Hottest Babes... / Will You Marry An Atheist / Are You Sure Your Lover Is Not Suffering From Bipolar Disorder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.