Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:41 AM

Bible Warning Against APC And Their "CHANGE" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Warning Against APC And Their "CHANGE" (708 Views)

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Adeboye: Ex-pfn Official Threatens To Mobilise Christians Against APC In 2019 / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Warning Against APC And Their "CHANGE" by LordBuchi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Proverb 24 vs 21...

Nigerians refused to heed to this simple advice, and here we are now, crying of hardship and pains.

The worst is that our prophets couldn't interprete this "hand writting" that was boldly written.

Accept my condolence, Nigeria!

Re: Bible Warning Against APC And Their "CHANGE" by ourkobo: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Let me seat here and wait for others to come
Re: Bible Warning Against APC And Their "CHANGE" by Medicis(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
LordBuchi:
Proverb 24 vs 21...

Nigerians refused to heed to this simple advice, and here we are now, crying of hardship and pains.

The worst is that our prophets couldn't interprete this "hand writting" that was boldly written.

Accept my condolence, Nigeria!
Trash!!!!!
Re: Bible Warning Against APC And Their "CHANGE" by LordBuchi(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2018
Medicis:
Trash!!!!!

How market??

(1) (Reply)

My Favourite Worship Song / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section C] / See Who Converted To Islam, You Will Be Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.