Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,402 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria (2434 Views)

Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. / Onions Grow Well In South-west Nigeria See Pictures / Where Can I Buy Egusi In Bulk In Yoruba Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria by Moneyfem: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pls, wch states in the S/West produce egusi melon the most? I need to knw b4 its harvest comes. Or is it only the North that produce it most?
Re: States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria by Goldenboy842(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
ONDO , OYO ,OGUN, EKITI, ETC
Re: States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria by Moneyfem: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Do u knw specific markets in these Yoruba states where egusi melon is traded.
Re: States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria by danwa25(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2016
There r markets in kwara where u can get it.
Moneyfem:
Do u knw specific markets in these Yoruba states where egusi melon is traded.
Re: States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria by Harpesin(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
yea only in the North that I know
Re: States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria by chriskosherbal(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Goldenboy842:
ONDO , OYO ,OGUN, EKITI, ETC
I think I agree to a large extent with you.
Re: States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria by chinawapz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello to all, agrobalm will launch a new marketing service for all agro users tomorrow, this marketing service will allow agro users to create campaign of there product or service in our marketplace and on our blog. Follow this link to read more and give us your feedback..... http://agrobalm.com/next-hours-agrobalm-will-launch-marketing-service-agro-users/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Cassava Farming In Nigeria / Grow Your Plants Without Soil - Grow In The Air / Agribusiness Ideas Roundtable For Higher Executives Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.