Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,348 members, 7,937,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

How To Get A Good Girl: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Good Girl: (1363 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Good Girl: by Dondav(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
Pls guys, help me out. Am still single and lonely,and hey, i don't even have an ex. I think its time i get a girl. But the big questions are:
How do i get a good girl? And how do i make her fall 4 me?
All i need is a long lasting relationship, that which can lead to marriage.
Perhaps you can give me hints based on your relationships. Thanks
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by posakosa(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2009
Pray to God and wait. She will come around.

All women are Good in my eyes, the normally respond to how men treat them.
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Pittbaby(f): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
Am sorry, but i find it very hard to fall in love with a girl. Its been my nature, they all disgust me.  but why?
All i can do is walk away

Have women stopped disgusting you?

Actually, #500/f*ck

or you failed to find one among the student prostitutes that give you preferred pricing? grin grin
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Godmother(f): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ Poster
The question is "Are you a good guy?". Its not enof to pray  and wait.
Mostly, we attract who we are subconsciously to ourselves.
If you are not a good guy, a good girl will come, but she wont stay.
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Pittbaby(f): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
The question is "Are you a good guy?". Its not enof to pray and wait.
Mostly, we attract who we are subconsciously to ourselves.
If you are not a good guy, a good girl will come, but she wont stay

nuff said
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Dondav(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
The "disgusting thing", was real. Cos i worked on dat. But the prostitute thing wasn't real. U don't expect to have all the fun here without a little 'made up stuff', do u?
But hey pittbaby, i like ur motives. But isn't it rude to pry? Anyway, this @topic right here is real and live, so pls help me out !!! Pleeeaaase
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Moyola(f): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
Yu've nt date any good, bad whueva! now yu wan a 'good gurl' - long lastin. . . n Marriage??!! lipsrsealed undecided

Get a 'bad girl' first. . . that yu may appreciate a 'good girl' whneva she cumz. tongue
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Dondav(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hey pittbaby, i find it hard to send a message, so can i call u?
Well said bro moyola, but thanks.
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by posakosa(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2009
Moyola:

Yu've nt date any good, bad whueva! now yu wan a 'good gurl' - long lastin. . . n Marriage??!! lipsrsealed undecided

Get a 'bad girl' first. . . that yu may appreciate a 'good girl' whneva she cumz. tongue

Don't think I agree, Some men are soo wicked that they don't even know who a good girl is or what she consists of? They just want to shag every thing that moves.
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Dondav(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
Sorry @moyola, thought u were male. But what exactly will i gain dating a bad girl?
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by posakosa(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
Dondav:

Sorry @moyola, thought u were male. But what exactly will i gain dating a bad girl?

Dead! shocked grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Moyola(f): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2009
posakosa:

Don't think I agree, Some men are soo wicked that they don't even know who a good girl is or what she consists of? They just want to shag every thing that moves.

Well, 'good gurlz' shouldnt be wiv 'wicked guyz' let alone get themselvz shag'd by dem. undecided
True tho! 'wicked men'!! angry tongue

Dondav:

*sighs* aite! well, it'll make yu appriciate a 'gud gurl' more init?!
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Pittbaby(f): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2009
The "disgusting thing", was real. Cos i worked on dat. But the prostitute thing wasn't real. U don't expect to have all the fun here without a little 'made up stuff', do u?
But hey pittbaby, i like ur motives. But isn't it rude to pry? Anyway, this @topic right here is real and live, so pls help me out !!! Pleeeaaase

Ok first you need to wash away that idea of women are disgusting , remember some of your love ones are women, If some woman did a something you regard as disgusting that is understandable, but don't make a blanket statement it really is insulting to other women.

I am not prying ,  you are looking for a good girl and was trying to get an idea of what kind of man you are before making a response. Besides love once you put something on the internet it becomes public knowledge

Hey pittbaby, i find it hard to send a message, so can i call u?  

My guy this is a public forum , I can not post my email talkless of my phone number
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Dondav(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
Okay, i'll post mine. obi_david@ymail.com
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by posakosa(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
Moyola:

Well, 'good gurlz' shouldnt be wiv 'wicked guyz' let alone get themselvz shag'd by dem. undecided
True tho! 'wicked men'!! angry tongue

Have you ever heard of those stories of men who pretend to some good girls ? promise to marry them ? Introduces himself to her family et. al. and then slams her due to her naivety and then just leaves,

I know one of my aunt she was 40 when she lost her virginity to her finance and they had been dating for years, and then when they move in together the guy's wife begins calling asking her to tell him to send money for the kids, Jesu Kristi, my aunt left the phone message, left and never returned, now she's happily marrried.

But some MEN ARE WICKED.
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Dondav(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2009
And I am really sorry abt the "Women are disgusting" thread, so pls 4give me ya' all.
So back to my current condition, u haven't given me a clue on how to figure it out. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Pittbaby(f): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2009
Okay, i'll post mine. obi_david@ymail.com  

good luck to you all the yahoo boys will start sending you email now
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by posakosa(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
Pittbaby:

good luck to you all the yahoo boys will start sending you email now

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, and yahoo girls,
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Moyola(f): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
posakosa:

Have you ever heard of those stories of men who pretend to some good girls ? promise to marry them ? Introduces himself to her family et. al. and then slams her due to her naivety and then just leaves,

I know one of my aunt she was 40 when she lost her virginity to her finance and they had been dating for years, and then when they move in together the guy's wife begins calling asking her to tell him to send money for the kids, Jesu Kristi, my aunt left the phone message, left and never returned, now she's happily marrried.

But some MEN ARE WICKED.

Eyahh!! embarassed thank goodnez she muvd on jare! wink
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Dondav(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
I appreciate ur concern, but this ain't the first nor last. Perhaps i own a lot of blog sites.
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by TheSeeker(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2009
I can safely say you've been witness to several people being mistreated by a lot of women. That can, alone, put you off women for a long time if you don't put your thoughts and premonition about women in check. Let me make assume you're a good guy; if you have a *good girl* you're presumably sure you'll treat her well, but does that guarantee all men are good? If for some reasons, a woman tells you she hates men because they are evil, wouldn't it upset you when you're sure you're not evil? -- What I'm trying to say here is people aren't all the same. We have varied personalities. Of every twelve there's always a Judas.

Another question you ask yourself is this : are all the women(mom, sisters, cousins, nieces) around you disgusting? What can you say about them? You haven't met a lot of women yet, it'll be demeaning for you to assume all women are disgusting. There are lots of women out there, they just need the right man to treat them womanly; beware though, there could be some nasty, unappreciative ones out there. Better yet, you need to really start dating a woman so you can have an experience -- that will help you more to get over your already-fashioned out assessment of women.

Also, you have to study the kind of pals you have. Are they the types that talk down at women? Do they understand a little bit about women? How often do you talk about women with them? What's your view of their relationships with women? You've got to know that what you give to a woman, is what she'll do right back at you - that's the good ones. The bad ones, well, don't want to talk about those.

The best option for you to do is, clear your mind of blanketing all women as the same. And, have a girl you have an intention to date. You could start as friends, get to know a lot about her and see where it goes. If she's a good girl, your mind will change about women. But bear in mind that some women have their excesses and shortcomings too. Peeps can't be perfect, matter of fact, no one is.

Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by FMK(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

I can safely say you've been witness to several people being mistreated by a lot of women. That can, alone, put you off women for a long time if you don't put your thoughts and premonition about women in check. Let me make assume you're a good guy; if you have a *good girl* you're presumably sure you'll treat her well, but does that guarantee all men are good? If for some reasons, a woman tells you she hates men because they are evil, wouldn't it upset you when you're sure you're not evil? -- What I'm trying to say here is people aren't all the same. We have varied personalities. Of every twelve there's always a Judas.

Another question you ask yourself is this : are all the women(mom, sisters, cousins, nieces) around you disgusting? What can you say about them? You haven't met a lot of women yet, it'll be demeaning for you to assume all women are disgusting. There are lots of women out there, they just need the right man to treat them womanly; beware though, there could be some nasty, unappreciative ones out there. Better yet, you need to really start dating a woman so you can have an experience -- that will help you more to get over your already-fashioned out assessment of women.

Also, you have to study the kind of pals you have. Are they the types that talk down at women? Do they understand a little bit about women? How often do you talk about women with them? What's your view of their relationships with women? You've got to know that what you give to a woman, is what she'll do right back at you - that's the good ones. The bad ones, well, don't want to talk about those.

The best option for you to do is, clear your mind of blanketing all women as the same. And, have a girl you have an intention to date. You could start as friends, get to know a lot about her and see where it goes. If she's a good girl, your mind will change about women. But bear in mind that some women have their excesses and shortcomings too. Peeps can't be perfect, matter of fact, no one is.

my brother thanks for this newspaper but finding good thing is a spontaneous action not by investigating. because during the time you plan to examine the person, this one can play hypocrisy
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by bilqiss(f): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2009
lol@ FMK: "thanks for the newspaper". ROTFLMAooo. But on topic, are you really ready for a 'good girl'? If not, stay on your own. Mess with a good girl, and you'll get some bad karma. Trust me. tongue
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Baxilexi(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2009
to find a good girl - go to shoprite and buy one, rumour has it that they come with remote controls. lol

to make her fall for you - just trip(with the ambiguity of its meaning) her.

seriously - if you a christain check out proverbs 19:14

just pray to God. tu comprendes
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by TheSeeker(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2009
FMK:

my brother thanks for this newspaper but finding good thing is a spontaneous action not by investigating. because during the time you plan to examine the person, this one can play hypocrisy

How do you know what's good when you can't even identify one? FYI, studying and getting to know someone doesn't necessarily have to be by "investigation" as you chose to call it. The guy's problem is he can't identify a good girl, as I'm sure he doesn't even know a bad one.
bilqiss:

lol@ FMK: "thanks for the newspaper". ROTFLMAooo. But on topic, are you really ready for a 'good girl'? If not, stay on your own. Mess with a good girl, and you'll get some bad karma. Trust me. tongue
Have you finished having a laugh? grin. Yet again, how will he identify a good girl let alone mess with her? What you've got to tell him is how to get over his ill conceived instinct that women are bad, not threaten him with "karma" like women don't mess with me too
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Dondav(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2009
Hmmm, i think @theseeker understands me more. Thanks dude. smiley
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by pchima: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2009
bro,
piece of advice, dont be desperate about it cos when they
know u are, they ll take advantage of u. just relax, she will come around. i promise
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by topup: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2009
I agree with what pchima's just said, don't become too desperate to find a girl because once desperation takes over your sense of judgment may become impaired. All a girl has to do is to exhibit those qualities that you think you're looking for and then you'll become hooked.

Now what's wrong with that?? Well, exhibting those qualities is not enough these days, she has to possess them, some girls are thinking exactly what you're thinking and are looking for a guy quick, so they can mask their real traits in an attempt to get you hooked.

All I'm saying is that just be cautious.

Any guy who is caught in a mess of women trouble will tell you that you have the advantage being single and with no negative history of exs, so use that wisely, don't go getting yourself into a mess because you really want to join the 'league'.

The right girl for your personality should ideally be drawn to you naturally, or you drawn to her, you really shouldn't need to come on here asking us for advice on where to find her. If you don't think your friendship circle will allow you to meet sucha girl, then broaden it, take up more activities and who knows what might happen.

Good luck.
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Dondav(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2009
Hmmm smiley
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by henryhemon(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2009
.as if there are still goodgirls,no need to search joo,make do with what we have.
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by posakosa(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2009
TheSeeker I believe is FEMALE not MALE.
Re: How To Get A Good Girl: by Dondav(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
Na wao, good girls scarce o. smiley

(1) (Reply)

So Tell Me Why You Would Not Love After Reading This / Ladies, what says your time? / What Would U Do If Your Wife Was Raped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.