Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,966 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done (845 Views)

Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows / What Did Jonathan Do Wrong That Buhari Is ACTUALLY Doing Right? – Chief Tony / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done by enlightenedmind: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
This article if for all those Buhari-Hating peeps out there. Firstly, what is happening to the country now is something that must happen before any change occurs. So even if you remove Buhari, it is either we go back to PDP mentality style rule or the repeat this process again. Get something straight, this process happening now, must happen. If not now, years from now, it must happen. Impeaching Buhari is only stalling it or shifting it to tht future while you actually continue in PDP chains.
In actual truth, besides any tribal hatred for which there is no basis for, Buhari is proving to be the best president this country has ever had since democracy. He knows exactly how to play the game. He has proven that he has the best intentions for the people and future generations of this nations.
As I always say, I am not a Buhari fan, or fulani or from the north or apc. I am a member of YDP. I am just speaking the truth. I am sure many youths will agree with me that although there is hardship, this is the first time Nigeria has experience any form of inclusion. Personally this is the first time I have ever felt a govt was thinking about me and my future generations. Making policies that would benefit the indigenous people of Nigeria.
Now if your problem if fuel and light and you cannot see beyond the petty things, get a trainers and start trekking to work. It is healthy. WE ARE NOT IMPORTING FUEL. Either those refineries work to full capacity or we forget it. Simple.
WE ARE NOT DOING THAT PDP STYLE OF POWER GENERATION. THERE MUST BE A SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION TO POWER GENERATION. and it is definitely not this PDP installed hoax of hydraulic power generation so they can keep allocating money to themselves yearly to "improve power".

France, Britain, US come here, mine our Uranium and produce clean energy to power their countries. These countries depend on africa to have light. And they have uninterrupted power. PDP politicians sold uranium to them and pocketed the money for their family members. But left us to be used as dumping grounds for Chinese "i pass my neighbour" generators that depends solely on fuel imported from the US. what rubbish?

Enough No light, No fuel if we cannot produce fuel and light by ourselves then let us be using candle. That is if we do not import the candle too. SMH nigeria. Nigerians do not even know their problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done by Pheals(f): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2016

Bro u said it all .........

Re: Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done by christinie(f): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
What structures has Buhari put in place to enable manufacturers operate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done by mycar: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hehehehe, "Buhari is doing what is supposed to be done" what a headline!
And ask how?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done by SleekMallam: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
How much is dollar today?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done by mikolo80: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
christinie:
What structures has Buhari put in place to enable manufacturers operate?
is it overnight that factories or institutions are built

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done by mikolo80: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
SleekMallam:
How much is dollar today?
Wetin concine you with dollar. no be naira we de spend for naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done by herkzprince(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Change doesn't come easy ..You have to go through some things ..Its hard today ..Y'all blaming Baba ..I know for sure its gonna be good one day ..#betterdays ahead ..if you believe click like ..share if you don't #Sai Baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done by christinie(f): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
How do you want Nigerians to cope in the interim? He should first of all create enabling environment for factory establishments by stabilising the economy before imposing harsh economic policies on Nigerians. Fuel sold for N350 today. When people spend all their capitals and salaries on petrol how do you want them to build factories?

Buhari needs experts in his cabinets.
mikolo80:
is it overnight that factories or institutions are built
Re: Buhari Is Actually Doing What Is Supposed To Be Done by SleekMallam: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
mikolo80:
Wetin concine you with dollar. no be naira we de spend for naija
same thing that consign abokii and em kettle.

(1) (Reply)

A Blogger Apologize To Diezani After This Happenned.(photo) / Fuel Scarcity The Solutions / Between Politicians And Civil Servants Who are More Corrupt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.