Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

How Exactly Is Heaven And Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Exactly Is Heaven And Hell (419 Views)

How Exactly Is Christianity Holding Nigerians Back. / Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Exactly Is Heaven And Hell by shamkid(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
i was approached by some group of religious people yesterday and they started preaching heaven and hell. one told me that the human body is meant to adapt to any condition and that if i should go to hell today within two weeks i will adapt to it. the other one said there is no hell or heaven that once we die we cease to exist so i decided to bring it up here 1. is it true that the human body can adapt to any situation? in other words if a person should go to hell will the victim get used to it or adapt to the weather and athmosphere of hellfire just like we adapt to the athmospheric condition of a country or place we reside in. so whats your say on this.
Re: How Exactly Is Heaven And Hell by surestakes: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Keep calm. Ac's have been installed in hell. grin
Re: How Exactly Is Heaven And Hell by kevoh(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
I go with the Muslim heaven, more org.ies more shayo tongue. No time for boring choir sessions in white apparel praising the christian god all eternity.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Mormons In This Forum / Pushing All Responsibilities To God / Is God/bible Really Interested In What You Wear To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.