Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,383 members, 7,978,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

PHOTOS: BBOG Holds Jumat Service Ahead Of 2nd Year Of Missing Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: BBOG Holds Jumat Service Ahead Of 2nd Year Of Missing Girls (496 Views)

Obanikoro At Aregbesola's 60th Birthday Jumat Service (Photos) / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: BBOG Holds Jumat Service Ahead Of 2nd Year Of Missing Girls by ceometromedia: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thursday April 14th will be two years that over 200 girls were abducted from the Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok in Borno state. The advocacy group for the missing girls, Bring Back Our Girls, today held a Jumat service at the Unity Fountain in Abuja as part of activities lined up for the 2nd year anniversary. See more photos from the Jumat service after the cut..

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-bbog-holds-jumat-service-ahead.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: BBOG Holds Jumat Service Ahead Of 2nd Year Of Missing Girls by benedictnsi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Okay...
Re: PHOTOS: BBOG Holds Jumat Service Ahead Of 2nd Year Of Missing Girls by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ok. Also pray for forgiveness for the catastrophic situation you guys have put the country with your propaganda.

Hypocrites.
Re: PHOTOS: BBOG Holds Jumat Service Ahead Of 2nd Year Of Missing Girls by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
The movement is gradually fizzling to oblivion, auntie oby, sonibare not as active as before, the other one was given appointment in Kaduna, I guess Buhari’s body language has muscled them out
Re: PHOTOS: BBOG Holds Jumat Service Ahead Of 2nd Year Of Missing Girls by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
and one 'fullish' man from daura said and i quote,'in three months time if i am elected i will rescue the missing girls.' Buhari is a failure

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra / On Why Dino Melaye Should Not Be Crucified. / PHOTO: I Was Led By An Evil Spirit- UNIZIK Student,suspected Burglar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.